3: New gift

Grays POV

I don't know how he can do it. That Dragon slayer- Natsu is his name, has put up with torture for 6 days now and he's barely even cracking!...at least I think he isn't.

To be honest, there's also a slight part of my brain that...doesn't like seeing him how he is- No! It's more than that! I've been fighting the thought that I might like him for a while now, I know that I'm gay after I developed a crush on a boy named (any male Fairy tail character) but he moved away to the countryside with his parents.

I let out groan and lie my face down in my desk and shut my eyes. I hear a knock at my door but ignore it,

"Prince Gray?" I hear Erza call from the other side
"I know that your in there! Your father would like to speak with you."

I sigh and give up, I get up from my desk and open the door and face the smiling yet stern guard, Erza Scarlet.

She looks at me questionably but turns her heel and begins to take me to fathers chambers and every step closer felt like my feet were made of lead, I don't know why he wants but I don't think it's something good.

Erza knocked on the door lightly before opening it and I walked in before Erza shut the door again, my father sat as his desk inside and smiled at me.

I sat down and he started talking

"I received this information rather late but I heard that YOU went down to see the Dragon slayer unguarded and without my permission, is this true?" He asked firmly and I nodded my head slowly.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair
"Do you know how dangerous he is?"
I nod again but freeze as I notice a grin in his face
"Or should I say, do you know how dangerous he was? Let me give you a sneak peek of how things are going," he says devilishly and rings a small bell on his desk.

The doors suddenly open and in comes Natsu but...he's not the same. He is wearing the servants uniform with his hands chained together but to top it off on his neck his scarf has been replaced with a leather collar with a chain coming off each side and two guards hold the chains to restrain him.

His skin is paler than it used to be and I can see numerous things: how thin he is, the bruises on his arms and he looks down at the ground with his hair falling over his eyes.

He looks rather dazed and my father smiles happily while I stare in horror, my father brakes the silence as he asks
"What is your main job?"

Natsu stays silent until one of the guards tug on the chain and he stumbles weakly before answering
"To serve the King but more importantly, serve and protect...Prince Gray."

My eyes were as wide as saucers and I almost fell out of my chair...

This is so wrong

?_?

Hello readers!

I'm sorry that this chapter is short and it took me soooooo long to update, but I did! (Sorry for this short chapter!)

It's going to be harder for me to update cause school holidays are about to end -_- I'm sorry!

Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for reading my story! You do NOT know how much this means to me! I love you all!!!

-Jelly :3