4: Air

No ones POV

"WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?!" Brain yells as the whip rips across Natsus back making him scream
"TO SERVE THE KING!"
"AND?!"
"TO SERVE AND PROTECT PRINCE GRAY!" he yell and Brain finally lets his arm drop to his side as Natsu pants and shakes violently as he hung from the chains.

"I think your finally ready." Brain said with an evil smirk, Natsus head hung low making his hair hang in front of his eyes as Brain circled him slowly.

Brain stopped in front of him and grabbed Natsus chin roughly and lifting his head up making him look at him.

Natsus POV

I looked at Brain with dull eyes and he stared back at me with a smirk, squeezing my chin roughly,

"What? Got nothing to say?" Brain asks me cockily and I don't move, I don't have the will to respond so Brain growls and suddenly slaps me in the face making my head snap to the side and I gasp.

The cell door suddenly opens slowly and Brain turns around and my eyes widen slightly as I see who comes in,

"Sorry Brain, the King sent me here to care to the Dragon slayers wounds an prepare him for his service, your work here is done." Levy McGarden says as she wheels in a trolley full of medical supplies, Brain nods with a slight grunt and leaves the cell leaving me with Levy.

"L-Levy," I say weakly, my head still hanging low.

Levy rushes over to me with the trolley and put her hands on each side of my face with tears welling up in her eyes, me and Levy have known each other since we were young but went separate ways a while back but she still helps me and the others - especially Gajeel.

"Oh my god...Natsu I'm so sorry!" She whisper-yells frantically and a tear escapes my own eyes which she wips away with her sleeve,

"I-it hurts..." I say quietly
"I-I'll try to stop the pain!" She says quickly and leaves to get some equipment from her trolley, she soon ran around to behind me

"I'm sorry if this hurts," she said and rubbed something on my back making me flinch and wince from the pain.

~Time skip~

Soon my back, chest and stomach are wrapped in bandages , Levy soon pulled out a key and unlocked the chains holding me up and I immediately fell forward but luckily Levy caught me,

"I'm sorry," she mumbled again "I'll help you get your uniform on." She picks up a shirt from the trolley and slowly puts it over my head and guided my arms through the sleeves, next he took off my pants leaving me in my boxers but I didn't care as she put the new pants on and sat me down on the ground before putting shoes and socks on my feet and brushing some of the dirt out of my hair.

When I was finished dressing my eyes widened as I reached up to my neck and remembered my scarf, I frantically began to look around

"L-Levy where's my scarf?!" I asked and she quickly got up and went over to one of the walls and came back with my precious scarf making me relax.

"Here." She said gently as she wrapped it around my neck before helping me to my feet, I stumbled slightly but managed to walk on my own as we left my cell, Levy wheeling out the trolley behind me.

I walk up the steps and help Levy carry up the trolley in complete silence,

"I'm gonna be your mentor for the first few weeks," Levy says and brakes the silence I nod along only half listening.

Soon we make it out of the dungeons and I feel air that for once isn't thick and stagnant fill my lungs and I take a deep breath and Levy smiles slightly and opens up a storage room door before dumping the trolley in there.

"I'll take you to Prince Gray-" she starts to say but I cut her off
"You aren't gonna leave me are you?!" I ask frantically and she smiles sadly at me
"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you. Plus, Prince Gray isn't all bad." She says reassuringly and the smallest of smiles appear on my face but not for long.

"Do you think the others will come for me?" I ask sadly and she looks down without answering,
"Let's...I'll take you to Prince Gray now."
she says and we begin to walk down the hallway.

?_?

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! THE STORY HAS REACHED OVER 100 READS!!!! AHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I think I'm gonna have to add in a lil reward soon ;) *nudge nudge wink wink* (I'll try to add in smut soon...maybe) ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Jelly <3