5: Well that could have gone better..

Gomenesai if the sentences/paragraphs are short! I'm writing this on my phone sooooo it's harder to tell how long it it!

-jelly

No ones POV

Levy carefully rapped her knuckles on Prince Grays door and quietly said,

"Prince Gray? It's Levy, I'm coming in there's something important I need to tell you!" She slowly opened the door and walked inside with Natsu half-hiding behind her.

Gray sat at his desk reading and turned around as Levy came in,

"Oh, hey Lev-" Gray began but stopped when he saw...Natsu. Natsu self-consciously stepped across and came out from behind Levy, staring at his feet.

Natsu hadn't been properly cleaned yet and hadn't showered for days and still looked dirty even though Levy tried her best to scrub away some of the dirt and dried blood with an old rag, dirt still clung to his hair and scarf. Plus you could still see faint smudges from the blood on his hands even though his uniform covered most of his body up.

The three stood in silence before Levy coughed and started talking,

"Well, Prince Gray I'm guessing you already know but, this is Natsu, Natsu is still in training and I am being his mentor but he will serve you."

To serve and protect Prince Gray.

The words rung through Natus head making him gulp shakily and clench his fists slightly and Gray nodded with a frown.

"Levy, go make some tea please, Natsu, stay here with me," Gray commanded, Levy nodded with a small curtsy before leaving and closing the door behind her leaving Natsu alone with Prince Gray.

Prince Gray soon stood up walked slowly towards Natsu and Natsu just stared at his feet, his bangs covering his eyes and he began to shiver slightly from fear as Gray grew closer and clenched his fists.

Gray cautiously stopped in front of Natsu and reached his hand out towards his face bit stopped when Natsu flinched, with a sad frown he put his hand on Natsus cheek with his thumb under his chin and slowly lifted his head up so that he could see his face.

Brain gripped Natsus chin roughly and pulled it up to make him look up

Natsu reluctantly looked up with fear in his eyes and tears building up in the corners, he locked eyes with Gray and blinked letting the tears run loose as he pushed Gray away,

"No," Natsu whispered shakily and went to run, he took a few shaky steps away before his weak legs tripped over themselves and he fell to the ground, hitting the wooden boards with his knees as he kneeled on all fours and began to sniffle, tears dripping onto the floor and his shoulders shaking.

Gray felt as though his leg would give out soon due to the heavy feeling of guilt filling his stomach. He knew that this wasn't his fault, Natsu was a rouge and was just being punished but he had also felt that level of pain and fear but most importantly, there must have been a reason that the Dragon slayers formed, what were they planning?

Natsu didn't move from the floor but he had stopped crying and Gray hadn't moved either after a few agonising minutes of silence but soon the door opened and Levy came back in with a small trolley balancing a teapot, teacup, milk and sugar on it, her eyes immediately widened and no matter how much she wanted to help Natsu she had to serve Prince Gray.

She soon recomposed herself and wheeled the trolley in and over to a table near the window with Gray following after her and taking a seat, she quietly poured the tea and jumped when Gray spoke up,

"Levy, take Natsu to the nearest servants quarters and get him something to eat." He demanded and Natsus eyes wide rd slightly as did Levys before she nodded.

"Thank you, Prince Gray," she then wheeled the trolley to the side before hurrying over to Natsu and helping him up, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and led him out of the room quickly.

The only sound heard throughout the hallways were Natsu and Levys small footsteps as she hurried to her room in the servants quarters, as they went through the halls past some of the other servants they earned a few snickers and Levy defensively glared at them while Natsu just stared at the ground,

"He's not a real man." Elfman spat an Mira Jane elbowed him in the side
"hey don't say that you don't know what he's been..." Natsu or Levy didn't get to here the rest because they finally got to Levys room and she rushed in.

She shut the door behind her and sat Natsu down on one of the small beds in her room, the room had two beds in it and was incredibly small.

Levy went over to the cupboard and stood on a few big books so she could reach, she took out a roll and filled up a glass of water in the sink before bringing it over to Natsu which he took hesitantly and ate quietly, Natsu was quiet skinny now and had bags under his eyes so Levy pulled down one of the blanket on the bed and took off Natsus clothes except for his boxers and tucked him into the bed,

"good night," she whispered to him and he repeated the words back to her before closing his eyes and running the sign on his arm trying to remind himself that he was a Dragon slayer and soon fell asleep.

Levy smiled sadly before frowning and walking over to her wardrobe, she opened it up and pulled out a dark purple cloak with tattered ends before she stacked up a pile a books and pushed away the vent before climbing in and pushing it back over,

"Those bloody Dragon slayers," she chuckled as she pulled on the cloak and began to stealthily crawl through the vents, she knew exactly how to get to the Dragon slayers base, after all it wasn't her first time going to see them, you could say that she was a frequent customer by now.