3~ The War Begins

Trigger Warning: use of the word Faggot, bullying, and other stuff..

(Alexander's POV)

After classes ended I went back to the dorm and John was already asleep and I was tired and it was getting late anyways, I slipped on some sweat pants and took my shirt off I got under the covers and within seconds of closing my eyes I was asleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up at 4:37, I sighed, I usually get up at 5:00 anyways. I looked over at John who was still sound asleep God, he was so cute.

I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine; Take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, and brush my teeth. I did all of these things within an hour and when In walked out John was just getting up.

I chuckled to myself because of John's appearance, not that he looked bad, his hair was just everywhere!

I greeted him "Good morning sleepy head," nope I already regret saying that I am So dumb!

"Good morning Alex" he muttered

I grabbed everything I needed and put the pile in my bag so I could be ready.
I watched John attempt to brush his hair "Shit..." I heard him mutter.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Nothing, it's just my elastic snapped and I can't brush my hair." He grunted.

"Can I do it?"
I pleaded with a grin spreading across my face.

"If you can" John replied

I picked up the brush and held it one hand while half of his hair in the other, holding it tight so it won't hurt him. I started brushing it, it wasn't that hard. After about five minutes I was done brushing his hair. He thanked me and we headed to class.

*Time Skip*

After class I was walking to our dorm when someone bumped into me, intentionally. This person was none other than Thomas Jefferson.

"Jefferson, leave me alone!" I said sternly

"Yeah right pip squeak" Jefferson taunted

"Don't do anything Jefferson or I swear I'll-"

"What are you gonna do immigrant?"

I meant to yell and say leave me alone but all that came out was a whimper...

I felt my eyes start to water, James Madison approached Jefferson he didn't do anything though, but he gave an apologetic look which confused me why wasn't he stopping Thomas if he felt bad for me?

I felt so vulnerable at the moment, helpless, so helpless I didn't even realize I was on the ground now with Jefferson towering on over me.

"Listen here immigrant, you will never be anything more than a bastard, an orphan, and a whoreson.
No wonder your father left you, your a damn disappointment, Everyone leaves you, and John will be no different, your nothing but a worthless Faggot."

He lifted his cane I trembled in fear I saw Madison try to reach for his cane but it was too late everything became dark...

Word Count: 502 words