8~ The Movie

(John's POV)

Peggy and the guys came over. I introduced Peggy to Alex and they got along quite well and I wasn't worried about Peggy liking Alex because she as well was gay as hell!

We got settled Laf and Herc sat on the floor huddled together and peggy sat on my bed, well more like took over my bed but that's ok. Alex and I were on the couch.

We were gonna watch The Little Mermaid one of my favorites. Laf smirked at me, grabbed Herc and dragged him to the couch we were sitting on, he plopped down beside Alex and pulled Hercules down next to him. I could see that Alex was getting squished and uncomfortable so I picked him up and put him on my lap.

"There, now we all fit." I said happily

I looked at Alexander who was already looking at me, he blushed then looked away.

When the movie started it began to rain outside I could feel Alex tense up so I squeezed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

Peggy looked at me and then gestured to our hands, she smirked and turned back around.

Laf and Herc left after the movie and so did Peggy. Alex was asleep but I wanted to move a little because I was uncomfortable. I picked him and layed him down on his bed. I realized it was pouring outside "Great" I muttered Alex must have heard me because his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

'Crap' Luckily there was no thunder or lightning but I still slept with Alex
(No!)

I wrapped my arms around him and he looked at me, oh no he's awake? jeez he probably thinks I'm weird

(Alexander's POV)

'I have to find out what sexuality he is, he's probably straight buts it's worth a try, how do I ask him?'

Welp, here goes nothing.

"Hey John?"

"Yes Alex?"

"What do you prefer do you like blue pink and purple or black and grey or like a rainbow?"

What the fuck did I just say.

"Well,black and grey is calming,but rainbows are really pretty,pink blue and purple are nice colors though" he said while not-very-suttely stifling a laugh.

I gave him a look of pure confusion and frustration.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Blue pink and purple are nice.." I sighed.

He nodded and smiled a little.

Bye Lam Fam!! ☆♡☆

Word Count: 410 words