5~ The Storm

What's a Lams Fanfic without a storm chapter???

(Johns POV)

I walked through the halls it was the end of class I couldn't wait to see Alexander.. Something interrupted my thoughts, or rather someone. My two best friends Hercules Mulligan and Marqui de' Lafayette ran up to me

"What's up man!?" Herc said

"Nothing much" I replied

"How's your new roommate?" Laf asked

Oh, he is great, the best, he's so interesting, and funny, and really nice and cu-...caring, I was gonna say caring.. I ranted blushing, oh no...

"Your blushing!" Laf shouted a little too loud.

"Whatever" I muttered

"Does our little Johnny boy have a crush?!" Herc said smiling.

"Um, okay maybe but you can't tell anyone!" I said half yelling

"Wouldn't dream of it!" Laf said

We passed their dorm and they stopped I waved goodbye

"Later!"

I was walking back to the dorm and realized it was raining I didn't even notice it when we we're talking. I heard thunder and saw a flash of lightning from a nearby window. I got to the dorm and opened the door I didn't see Alexander, there was another crash of thunder and I heard a small yelp and then a mixture of whimpering and crying. I found Alexander under the desk with his knees to his chest he was in a cradle position.

"Alex, are you ok?" I asked, concern clouding my tone.

Alex was startled by my voice but then shook his head

"Come on Alex" I said in a soothing tone trying to be as comforting as possible.

I extended my hand and grabbed his wrist, he winced in pain. I apologized and pulled him up from under the desk and led him over to my bed.

Can you tell me what's wr-*Crash*

He collapsed into my arms and I hugged him and rubbed his back soothingly. I'm guessing he's scared of storms...

We stayed in the same position for a long time, he wasn't sobbing anymore, but still lightly crying and had a few sniffles here and there.

He eventually shifted so I lied down and wrapped my arms around him. It felt right, it was perfect.. Alex wasn't crying anymore he was content I breathed in his scent and he smiled, gosh I didn't know he wasn't sleeping I wouldn't of done that if he was awake. He chuckled lightlt and said "it's ok Laurens"

He drew closer and did the same thing he smelled me oh my gosh he did it on purpose. I smiled and closed my eyes, I didn't let go of him though, I still held him close to me, because as far as I was concerned I wasn't letting go...

Word count: 463 words