16~"I'd like that"

(John's POV)

I woke up to see Alexander next to me, God he was beautiful. I didn't want to leave him but I had to get up. It was Friday we had the whole weekend to cud-hang out. Right...

I got up and got ready for class, I woke Alex up he had class thirty minutes after my class started. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning" Alexander said

"Good morning Alex~" I replied

He got up and went to the bathroom and got ready, he came out looking amazing even though he was just wearing his regular clothing. He just looked amazing all the time.

I realized I was staring so I quickly turned around and grabbed my stuff and put the pile in my bag. I left for class.

*Time Skip*

I got back to the dorm relieved to see Alex, I put my bag down and went and lied down next to him. He smiled at me, I put my arm around him and pulled him closer to me. I wanted to ask him out so bad.

"John?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"What are we?" Alex asked

"Well.." I hesitated "I would like you to be my boyfriend but if you don't want to that's ok."

"I'd like that" Alex said with a huge smile on his face.

"Herc and Laf are at Laf's parent's house in France right now and the sisters are visiting their dad, so what do you wanna do?" I asked him

"I dont know" Alex replied

We eventually decided on just hanging out and cuddling, even if it was nothing it was still the best feeling ever... I loved him so much.

Alex was asleep, his legs intertwined with mine. My arms were wrapped around him and my face was very close to his. I pecked him on the lips

"I love you Alexander" I whispered

I slowly drifted off to sleep, so happy that Alex was mine, finally mine...

Bye Lam Fam!!! ♡☆♡

Word Count: 346 Words