35~ Daddy's Home (Pt. 1)

**One Week Later**
(Alexander's POV)

I was so nervous and worried.

John's dad would be here any minute, and I couldn't let him know we were dating so... I didn't know what to do.
How was John going to explain why we lived together without giving away he's my boyfri- Actually Fiancé...

I'll text Peggy

Do I rely on Peggy too much?

Probably...

I'll text Hercules

Hamilton.On.Your.Side: Uh, hey

Spy.On.The.inside.Of.The.French.Fry:
What it do?

Hamilton.On.Your.Side: Johns dad is coming over soon. Should I leave?

Spy.On.The.inside.Of.The.French.Fry:
That's the last thing you want to do. No, stay there and make sure he doesn't get hurt. With you there his dad won't hurt him... Hopefully.

Hamilton.On.Your.Side: Wdym 'hopefully'?!?!?

Spy.On.The.inside.Of.The.French.Fry:
Idk if Henry is willing to beat his kid in front of someone. And if he does, he's gonna hurt you too. And if you're worried or feel like someone is in danger or something is wrong text me, or Laf. Stay safe Alex....

Hamilton.On.Your.Side: Okay Gtg

Spy.On.The.inside.Of.The.French.Fry:
Bye... Again Stay safe (stay alive)

There was a stressful vibe everywhere around me. I knew John was madly stressed out but I want 100% sure why. I knew his dad hurt him and is a huge douche bag, but...

"Hey John, why are you so stressed out?" I asked him calmly

"I don't want him to hurt you... You're all that I care about" He replied his voice cracking.

"Shh, it'll be alright... " I told him reassuringly

"Hopefully... " Johm stated sadly

Okay so I'll make a part two of this chapter tomorrow... I'm tired.

Bye!!!

Wc: 261