24~Please Forgive Me

(John's POV)
I was read, I was prepared to forgive him, if his reasoning was logical of course. Who am I kidding, even if it wasn't I would still end up forgiving him. I love him, and I just want him back.

I was re-reading the letter Alex wrote me, waiting for him to arrive. When he knocked on our dorm door.

I opened the door and saw Alex looking at his feet with his hands shoved in his sweatshirt pockets. He looked up at me, I stared into the beautiful eyes I fell in love with. It like I was falling in love all over again.

"Uh, hi" He said and flashed me a small nervous smile.

"Hi, come on in" I replied. Well that was stupid, he loves here. I was visibly nervous.

We walked in and he sat on his bed and I sat next to him.

(Alexander's POV)

then, he sat next to me. I was expecting him to sit across from me on his bed. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

"So...." John started signaling for me to explain.

"Oh, right" I replied.

I explained everything. How Jefferson kissed me, how he must have been drunk, how Charles Lee framed me, and I explained how sorry I was.

John then pulled me into an embrace, which surprised me.

"I love you so much Alexander" John said and started crying.

"I love you too, I'm so sorry" I replied already sobbing.

"No, I'm sorry for overreacting and not hearing your side of the story"
John choked out.

"Shh, it's okay my love, I forgive you"
I told him reassuringly.

(John's POV)

We lied down together on my bed, snuggling and being typical gay couples. When Peggy barged in.

"JOHN I SWEAR TO LIN IF YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE ALEXANDER I WILL STEAL YOUR TURTLE!" Peggy screamed.

"Oh" She said once she realized that I already did.

"Yeah, and for the record if you even touch Tobillo I will break your phone"
I said nonchalantly.

She gasped over exaggerated.
"Not my phone!"

"Yeah, then you can't text your girlfriend" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Whatever John" Peggy said irritated

"I'm gonna leave because you guys probably want to be alone" She added wiggling her eyebrows.

When Peggy left Alex and I... Um ya know. After we finished committing sin.😏 Hercules basically kicked down the door screaming. Alex yelped (which was adorable BTW)

"HERCULES MULLIGAN!" He screamed and Lafayette followed.

"LARGE BA–oh"

"LAFAYETTE" Laf screamed.

"AND PEGGY" Peggy shouted running into our room.

They all took one look at us and emediatley turned around.

"Please make yourselves decent Mon Amis" Laf said.

Alex was blushing furiously, he quickly ran into the bathroom, grabbing my clothes on the way.

So, naturally I put on his clothes.

After he walked out he relized he was wearing my clothes and I was wearing his, he giggled which made me chuckle.

My friends were grossed out because they walked in on us naked. But that's their fault, Herc needs to learn how to knock before bardging in on people. He's lucky he didn't walk in during the action.😏

We decided on going out to ice cream on a 'triple date.'

I brought Alex obviously

Herc was with Laf

And Peggy invited Maria.

We had a great time, laughing and talking about embarrassing things that happened this year.

My face heated up when Alex told the story about the note passing at the beginning of the year.

Flashback

We we're in class and I was passing notes to Alexander, he kept telling me to stop and of course I didn't. He passed me a note saying

Do your work John

And I wrote him a not-so-appropriate reply.

Mr. Washington took that note from Alexander and read it before Alex could. He asked to see me after class.

After class he told me he would rather me not pass sexual notes to Alex in class.

The note said:

I'd rather be doing you 😉

Flashback over...

My friends were cracking up from the story Alexander just told them. I gently nudged him in the side, signaling for him to stop. He fake pouted and looked at me with apologetic eyes. God, I loved him and I always will.

Alexander had to go to the bathroom so I told the group that I was going to make a group chat without Alex in it because I needed to talk to them privately.

Graduation was coming up soon and I had something big planned...

Bye Lam Fam!!! ♡☆♡

Word Count: 772 Words