21~He Found Out...

(John's POV)

I was bored, Alex hadn't come back yet so I had nothing to do.
(A/N or no one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was scrolling through instagram, stalking people that go here. I follow everyone who goes to Kings College,  whether I like them or not.

Laf_Baguette: a pic of him kissing Herc on the cheek.

I had to admit, they were an adorable couple (not as cute as Alex and I though)

Spy.On.The.Inside: Same pic, but with a filter and a heart emoji.

T-Jeffs: A selfie of him and James holding up a peace sign above James head without him knowing.

Thomas was an asshole, James was a cinnamon roll but... I think James brings out the good in Jefferson.

Jemmy.Jefferson♡: A picture of Thomas sleeping...

Ok that's creepy.

Linnamon_Roll: A picture of her salad.

Eliza is one of those people that posts pictures of what she's eating or did eat for some reason.

Not.And.Peggy: A selfie of her and Maria laying next to each other.

They were adorable.

Intense_And_Insane: A screen shot of a blog called "Common Sense" By Thomas Paine. But there was a caption: ❤😍❤

Angie's got a crush, I see.

A.Burr: Another selfie with Theo.

Typical...

Charles_Whee: I almost dropped my phone, there was a picture of Alex kissing Thomas.. No, no, no, this can't be happening...

I immediately started sobbing, and was questioning everything he said to me. Every "I love you" every "my dearest" everything...

Then he walked in.

"What the actual fuck!?!" I screamed in his face once he walked through the door.

(Alex's POV)

I winced at his tone. What was he
talk— Oh no, don't tell me.

"What?" I asked trying to sound as comforting as possible.

He didn't respond he was just crying. He chucked his phone at me, and I caught it.

Charles-fucking-Lee posted that shit on Instagram. The kiss. Thomas's kiss. I had no part of it. I had no control of it. He kissed me. Plus Charles knows very well what happened he saw me push him off me and walks away.

"It's not what it looks like John please calm down." I told him reassuringly.

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like, it looks like you're kissing Thomas Jefferson. A man you've dispised since the beginning of the year!" John shouted.

John please, just hear me out. That would be enough.." I pleaded.

"Just leave, that would be enough" He stated coldly.

I was crying at this point and I didn't want him to be any more angry than he already was so I turned around, and left.

I have no idea why I keep updating at night I have big tests all this week and I keep staying up at night writing.

Sorry for the short chapter and minor cliff hanger.

Bye Lam Fam!!! ♡☆♡

Word Count: 480 Words