19~ College Crap

(Alexander's POV)

I woke up late, for the first time....Ever! I threw on a sweatshirt and jeans, then pulled my hair up into a messy pony tail.

I grabbed my bag and rushed to class, forgetting about eating. Who needs to eat anyway? Heh... I'm fucking hungry

I got to my first class, creative writing and listened to Mr. Franklin give her lecture, while jotting down notes she wrote up on the board.

After this class was my class with John. I loved this class. I got to class and saw John, I went and sat next to him and he smiled. Mr. Washington started his lesson about history. But I couldn't keep my mind or eyes off John.

Mr. Washington interrupted my thoughts by calling me out.

"Hamilton, I'm sure John is very flattered but can you keep your eyes on the lesson I'm giving please?"

My face heated up and I nodded, John looked at me and smirked Why does he make me feel this way?

Next class was lunch, I sat at a table with Peggy, Eliza, Angie, Herc, Laf, Aaron, and of course John. We sat together holding hands, I felt like I was in middle school. Only difference is I know what love is now...

After lunch I went to my other classes.

I know you guys don't care about the other classes so I'm gonna end it here.

Sorry for the short chapter

Bye Lam Fam!! ☆♡☆

Word Count: 247 Words