17~That boy is mine

(Alexander's POV)

I woke up in John's arms. I smiled to myself when I remembered what happened last night. The man of my dreams was mine at last.

I pecked his nose and snuggles closer to him. His eyes fluttered open.

He immediately smiled

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I replied.

I glanced at the clock 12:04...Jeez we slept for that long?

I watched John get up and stretch. He lookes hot when he first wakes up...Wow!

He noticed me staring

"Pictures last longer" he said chuckling

"You look hot" I said without thinking I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"So do you" John replied smiling.

I loved this man so much.

John went into the bathroom he came out ten minutes later wearing a T-shirt with a turtle on it and ripped jeans. He looked good, then again, he always looks good.

"Let's go somewhere" John stated more than asked.

"Ok" I chuckled

We ended up going to a restaurant down the street. We walked in the restaurant and sat down at a Booth in the back. I already new mostly everything about him, so I really didn't know what to talk about.

The waitress approached our table.

"What drinks will you be having today?" She asked me cheerfully.

"Just a water" I replied

"And what will you be having cutie" She said with a wink.

This made me a little angry to say the least. I put my arm around Alex and pulled him closer to me.

"Get anything you want babe" I said emphasizing babe.

Her facial expression quickly changed. She looked irritated, but that was her fault for trying to flirt with my boyfriend.

"I'll also take a water" Alex replied

She quickly wrote it down and walked away, glaring at me before she turned.

I chuckled under my breath, she was pathetic.

We ordered our food and Alex started a conversation thank God.

" So.. I don't know much about you other than you being obsessed with turtles. So tell me about yourself"

I thought for a moment I wasn't about to just spill out my life he can't know everything, I hope he will never find out anyways.

"Well,I'm from South Carolina, I moved here when I was 16 and met my best friends Herc and Laf. Then when I started college I met someone who I had the biggest crush on. He was beautiful,kind,incredibly smart,and now I'm in love with him."

Alex blushed and looked down. I smiled.

After dinner we went back to campus, where we shortly fell asleep. Me with my arms around him, and Alex with his face burried in my chest.

Bye Lam Fam!!! ☆♡☆

Word Count: 456 Words