23~ The Letter

FYI: This is gonna be a short chapter, like really short.
Any who... Enjoy

(John's POV)

then he left, again.

But he gave me a letter. He's non-stop. He always writes, he told me that when he doesn't know what to say he can always express his feelings on paper. No matter what, that's one of the many reasons I love(d) him.

I picked up the letter and it said:

Cold in my professions, warm in my relationships, I wish my dear Laurens it might be in my power, by actions rather than words to convince you that I love you.

I'm terribly sorry for what I have done, I hope you can forgive me, I'm willing to wait for it. I love you, I can't explain how but I know why. I love your curly hair, I love your freckles that dot your face like constellations in the night sky. I love your green eyes, and when you smile, I fall apart. Ha, and I thought I was so smart. I love you more than anything, I don't know where this is taking us, but I hope it makes a difference and love is love, is love, is love, is love. And I love you John Laurens. I'm known for my incredible way with my words. But when I'm around you, I don't know what to say. That's the effect you have on me. Please believe me I didn't kiss Jefferson. I really didn't. We need to talk this out. I love you.
                             Forever yours,
                                                         A. Ham

Bye Lam Fam!!! ♡☆♡

Word Count: 267 Words