4~ He Cares

Trigger Warning: Depressing thoughts self harm, other

(Alexander's POV)

I woke up to my head pounding, In my dorm but, I don't remember walking here, I saw a note on the table I picked it up and it said;

My dearest, Alexander
I found you unconcious in the hallway you were bleeding,  I'm in class I'll be back at 3:00. We will talk when I get back...♡

                           -John

Then all of a sudden the memories came rushing back I remember what Jefferson called me... His words hurt, they stung, they burn a whole in me that will forever be there, he planted a seed in my head that keeps shouting awful things that remind you that you are nothing... I am nothing...

I walk into the bathroom and search in the cabinet for something, anything! I find a small razor blade, I roll up my sleeve..

(I'm so sorry..)

Slash

That's for being stupid and not knowing what to say around John! Around anyone!

Slash

That's for always being a coward around Jefferson!

Slash

And that's for being worthless...

I was sobbing uncontrollably then someone barged in.. John?

(John's POV)

I walk into the dorm and I don't see Alexander my heart dropped. I was so worried ever since I found him in the hall, someone beat him up.. I suddenly filled with rage when realizing what had happened but my anger quickly changed to concern.

I heard sobbing from the bathroom I quickly rushed to the bathroom when I saw the situation my knees collapsed someone made Alexander do this... I thought for a moment I was in complete shock, then I realized... Jefferson

"Alex!" I screamed in horror, euahig to his side. He continued to cry hysterically.

"Alex why!?" I cried

"Because I'm worthless John!" Alex shouted now sobbing uncontrollably

"No, Alex your not worthless..I can't imagine what my life would be without you, I care about you Alexander.." I said looking at him, he wasn't looking at me though. He stared at the ground.

(Alexander's POV)

I listened to John, I didn't believe it-No I couldn't believe it! John cared about me ,a worthless whoreson...

"What exactly happened?" John asked

I spilled out everything, and when I was done I looked up at John. I smiled and met his gaze... I stared into his green eyes for what felt like forever until John broke our gaze. He told me we should get ready for bed.

*small time skip*

We got into our beds when his phone buzzed.. I watched him unlock his phone (no, they are not in the same bed people) he read a text from a girl named 'Peggy,' smiled and turned back over.. Ugh, yup he was straight..