The PISO Queen

By: Emalyn aka Gabrielle Clyde Gutierrez, ang nagpadala ng piso kay author.

#MyJazlykdatStory
Base on TES: Vander Lewis😊

Hiiiiii😊😊😊its me😝
ACTUALLY I HAD THIS DOUBT to join the game but my love for Jazlykdat stories can't stop me from joining the game so here it is😊

Sabi ng isip ko wag na sumali pero lumalaban ang puso ko. Tinulak ako kasi daw pag di ako sumali magiging useless daw yung pagbabasa ko sa mga stories ni Jazzy kung wala akong natutunan. So ito na talaga 😊 Actually kagabi pa 'to. Na-deads lang yung c.p ko😂

According to DOUG BRINLY, A successful marriage require maturity and patience which we often don't have early on in the marriage. Once we decided to enter the life of marriage, we should think that we might experience ups and downs that will teach us how strong the relationship we have towards our partners.

It's not just about the love itself but the maturity on how are we going to face the challenges and circumtances we might encounter. Always remember, we don't see the maturity itself on the first part of marriage life. The love we experienced, the affection, it will be vanished if we can catch and face the consequences we've been going. Marriage is eternal, it is ordained by God so don't think it as a game that in the end you will loss. Take it seriously and unconditionally.

As Vander and Aubrey's story unfolds, there is one thing I've learned, early marriage is not an option, it's a decision. It only proves that maturity is involve no matter how hard the challenges we are going through. And if you're destined to each other love will always find its way.

Love can wait and marriage would follow. Don't easily believe that when someone loves you he/she cannot hurt you. As they say, A GREAT Marriage is made up of two people who consistently put their vows before their feelings.

And lastly, I give credits to Miss Jazzy for her inspiring, wonderful and multidimensional set of stories. God Bless!

SINCERELY YOURS,
GAB