Date Night

Later that evening, we decided that it would be fun to go to the movies. There wasn't that many movie selections so we thought it would be fun to see Endless Love.

"YAYYY!" Alyssa shouted.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked laughing while I went to a seat.

"Multiple reasons." She paused to look at Hayes lovingly. "But I shouted because there is no one here except for us!" She exclaimed.

I just had to have a mental 'awwwww' moment when she said that. Honestly, I've never seen her so happy with a guy before. When her words actually processed for me, I looked around and saw she was right. I sat next to Cameron and Alyssa sat with Hayes. During the movie, I looked over Cameron and saw he looked pretty bored. As I did this, he looked over to me and then put a mischievous smile on his face. Oh shit.

He then proceeded to throw popcorn at my face. I just looked at him with the are you serious? look. But, he just threw another piece of popcorn at me.

Oh it's on.

" Cam pay attention!!" I whisper-screamed. Then I may or may not have thrown a handful of popcon at him.....
"Oh it's on!!" he shouted. Then a full out popcorn war broke out. Hayes and Alyssa just stared at us while Hayes had his arm around her waist.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. I really do say that a lot now, huh? 

"Truce! Truce!" Cameron shouted at me. I smirked because I pretty much won. We sat back down and I cuddled next to Cam. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me. It was amazing! Next thing I know the movie is almost over. Gosh, I don't even know what the movie was about. Oops? Hehe

Cameron

 I had the perfect date with Jade. Was it a date? It felt like that. She looked absolutely stunning. After the movie, I walked over to Hayes and told him to make his move on Alyssa. It was obvious that they liked each other. They would make an adorable couple. Oh gosh, I sound like a girl.

Hayes

 I walked towards Alyssa, I have a little talk about the movie. Then I lean in closer to her and kiss her. Her lips were so soft and she looked amazing. I had a wonderful night with her and it looked like she enjoyed it too. We all walked out happy. Two couples both holding hands. It was like a scene out of a movie. A perfect scene.