You Liar

"Cam,?" was all I managed to say. I witnessed him sitting on a chair, with a girl on his lap kissing him.

" Jade it isn't what it looks like! please!" he begged.

" What is it then? because it sure looks like you were making out with a random girl in front of your ex girlfriend!" I yelled.

" Ex girlfriend? Babe, come on you don't mean.." I cut him off.

" Yes Cam I'm done. I came here to surprise my boyfriend and I find him cheating on me with a stranger."

" Um.. She isn't a stranger, and I'm not dating her," he said. Just then I walked over to her and spun her around and saw Gianna sitting down right in front of me.

" How dare you!" I screamed. " After everything I did for you! I felt so sorry for you and everything and you have the nerve to do this to me? You should feel ashamed." I said bursting into tears. Cam came up to me and kissed me.

" Cam get away," I shouted while tears rushed down my face. Matt and Hayes came up to me and walked me out of the room. Alyssa and Kayla surrounded me and comforted me. How could he do this to me? My heart was shattered. I then received a text from an unknown number.

     And I still remain triumphant. Bye Bye Jade, why don't you go find a new man.
       Love,
Bf stealer.

Well it was obvious now, who this is. I got another text, from Cam that read:

Jade, because of you, now Gianna is crying and thinking about moving and stuff. This doesn't seem like you. What's gotten into you?

I replied:

What's gotten into me? Cam she was the one that wrote those notes. She is after me. And suddenly she is the one you care for more? You told me you would never betray me, but look what happened! A girl that hates my guts steals my boyfriend. I'm done, BYE!!!!!

I mean he seriously thinks he could guilt trip me? Wow.

<<<<<‹<<<<>>>»›<<<>><>>

This chapter actually killed me to write...