The Surprise

Once I arrived at the hotel, she looked at my outfit in disapproval.
" That outfit is not exceptable for the event we're going to." she said.
"Um why?" I replied
" Because we are going to magcon!" She exclaimed.

"When?" I asked nervous.

"Well the event is tomorrow, but we are leaving in about an hour." She screamed excited.

"Wow thanks for the warning in advance!" I screamed sarcastically.

I rushed to the bathroom and did my makeup and curled my pin straight blonde hair. We then ran down the stairs and hopped into the car then drove all the way to the building that I walked past earlier. It took forever but it was finally our turn.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As I walked toward the boys, Cameron continued to stare at me. I took selfies with all of the boys and left Alyssa with Hayes while I walked toward Cameron.
" I remember walking into you earlier," he said. I had to stop myself from screaming in joy since he remembered me.
" You thought you could escape without telling me your name?" he said
" Hi my name is Jade!" I exclaimed.

Cameron's POV:
Jade was absolutely gorgeous. Her beautiful blonde hair was in curls and her green eyes glowed. I never thought someone could be this beautiful.

Jades POV:
Our time was up but I told Cameron what hotel and room we were staying in which ironic enough was the same hotel they were staying in which got me really excited. I then had to practically drag Alyssa away from Hayes. We then walked back to our hotel.