Character Chart

Ok so I'm going to explain the characters and there personalities. Obviously not the boys because you pretty much know who they are and stuff.

Jade: She's 16 and she is the head cheerleader at her school. (And no, she is no the stereotypical head cheerleader who is rude, cakes on makeup, and wears tight clothing xD)  She has long blonde hair and green eyes. She is into fashion and is sort of girly. She is friendly too. She has a slight addiction to PLL and also enjoys acting. She is considered popular but is nice to everyone.

Alyssa: She is 13 years old. Her favorite sport is also cheer. Her and Jade met at a cheer competition when they were very little. She is a brunette with blue eyes. She can be shy at times but once you get to know her, she is CRAZY!  She is also friendly and loves to make friends with new people. She would also be considered popular.

Kayla: She is a sassy little diva who is 14 years old. She loves video games and reading. She doesn't really like make-up or cheerleading. She has brown hair with red tips. She could care less what people think about her and is full of confidence. She mostly is friends with everyone, but if you get on her bad side, things could get ugly. She goes to the same school as Alyssa and met Jade at summer camp.
Jade, Kayla, and Alyssa are all best friends.

 Kayla is in ninth grade, Alyssa is in eight grade, Jade is in tenth grade.