Night with the Boys

Jade's Pov

"Hey guys we gotta go soon and head back to the hotel." Alyssa said to the boys.

"Alright! Wait, do you guys wan to go out for dinner with us and they rest of the guys?" Cameron, Aaron, And Hayes asked us.

"Sure. We would love to!" we agreed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl starring at Nash. She had dirty blonde/brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall and pretty. But I continued to listen to Cameron. I wish he knew how I felt about him, even though he kinda already knows considering what happened this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went home and got ready for dinner. My outfit was a floral cropped top with the same bottoms and shoes. Alyssa had a lovely skater skirt and a bedazzled bustier. Kayla wore a graphic tee with highwaisted shorts and high top converse. We then get a knock on the door. They always knock!!!

"Hey pretty ladies," Matt says while Nash falls on the floor laughing. We roll our eyes and see our "dates" walk through the door.

"Are you ready to go?" Hayes asks us.

"Yes!" Alyssa replies cheerfully. Cameron drives us to a beautiful restaurant that was very private. We all take a seat. I am seated next to Cameron and Alyssa. Alyssa of course sitting next to Hayes and Aaron next to Kayla, who couldn't stop blushing. The dinner was amazing. I ordered a salad with water and Cameron order a cheese burger with fries. I kept stealing his fries but he didn't mind. I saw that girl again and this time, I saw her face better. She was staring right at me. I got a little scared but I continued to enjoy my meal.

"Thank you guys so much. This truly is amazing." I said while looking around in awe.