One Less Suspect

Cameron

I was still extremely confused. After we ate, I went up to Kayla while she was alone and I was about to talk to her when she cut me off.

"Get away from me Cam you've already caused enough damage." she said a bit angry.

"Kayla please listen to me." I begged her.

" ....Alright you have one minute."She told me.

I then proceeded to tell her how me and Jade were fine when the next morning she seemed sad and mad and she kept avoiding me. Then she started to do the same but she were like 10x angier. She interrupted me by laughing. Then she immediatly stopped.

"Wait you did'nt leave the notes?" She asked me scared.

Kayla

So it isn't Cam? I have to tell Jade.

"Wait you didn't leave the notes?" I ask him scared.

"What?" he said. I tell him everything and he looked pretty angry and worried for Jade. I also tell Jade about how it really is not Cameron.

Jade's POV:

"Cam I'm really sorry for accusing you." I told him.

"It's fine, I understand. I have a question for you. Will you go on another date with me?" He asked me.

I say yes but I think it would be better if Kayla and Aaron come with us. I was still extremely awkward and nervous around Cam so I need my best friend for backup. We go back to our rooms and get ready for the date. Alyssa is out with Hayes at a nice dinner. My outfit consisted of a white crop top and a floral skater skirt with my favorite converse, again I'm really obsessed. Cam and Aaron stop by to pick us up and drive us to a bowling alley. 

"BOYS AGAINST GIRLS" Kayla screamed earning weird looks from people around us.

"I doubt you can beat us but you can try." Aaron and Cameron said laughing.

"It's on!" We both shout at the same time. A half an hour later, Kayla and I leave to go to the ladies room. I reapply makeup while Kayla uses the bathroom. Just then, the lights go out and it is silent.

" Kayla?" I shout. I turn around and sense someone in front of me. Suddenly I'm knocked out and black out. That's all I remember.