Later that Evening

We enter the doctors office and I immediately hold Cam's hand tighter. Did I mention that I have a slight fear of the doctors. And what I mean by slight is, a huge fear. I guess Cam noticed because he gave me a reassuring smile that would make any girl weak at the knees.

"Come one, I promise it will be fine." Cameron says to me sincerely.

                                 ____________________________________________

"Alright well it looks like everything is normal. The only thing is she has a mild concussion. She will have to wear a band around her head if she does any physical activities, also make sure she does get hit on her head because that can start a big problem." the doctor informs us.

Well that's goin to be fun explaining to my mom. "Hey mom! I went to a convention and got a hot boyfriend even though he officially isn't my boyfriend yet. Oh and also I'm receiving random notes from a stalker! How could I almost forget how I got a mild concussion too!"   

Eh it could be worse I guess. We left and went out for frozen yogurt and went back to the hotel. It was an amazing second date and I was happy.

Alyssa was there with Hayes. He said goodnight to us and left. I proceeded to then tell her what happened tonight.
"Omg that's terrible!" she shockingly replied. Later that night, I got a text that read:
Just mild concussion? Next time it will be very worse. You can guarentee it.
-You're worst enemy
Right now, I was about to text Cam and wake up Kayla. Just as I got my phone out to text Cam, I got an anonymous texts telling me:
Meet me in the lobby by the tree in thirty minutes. Alone.
-xoxo
Should I go? It's pretty much saying "Come down to the lobby so you can die or I'll kill you with everyone else you love."

Okay, maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, but it is still extremelyyyyy creepy. I threw on a jacket and legging and walked down to the lobby. Suddenly, I see a dark figure coming towards me. I'm pretty sure every person in America can hear my heart beat right now.

One thing I know for sure, I'm not going down without a fight. 

O. We got a cliffhanger!