Ice Skating

We arrive at the ice skating rink together. There wasn't that many fans here, but there was a couple. I met this really nice fan named Blaire. We talked for a while until Cam was done taking pictures with fans. Blaire asked me for a picture and I said yes of course.

After that, we finally got our ice skates. I need a little help with putting on my skates though. Afterwards, we were finally ready to hit the ice. We immediately held hands and glided on the ice together. We were inseperable. Then of course, Cam needed to use the bathroom. So I decided to continue to skate without him. I was doing pretty good actually. I started to spped along when all of a sudden, some girl rammed into me and I fell on the ice and blacked out completely. Next thing I knew, i was in their first aid room.

" Hello Jade! Long time no see!" Gianna said to me all innocent like.

" Hi, um what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well, I volunteer here as their assisstant nurse." she said while batting her eyes. Ugh! what does she have against me?

"Oh are you sure you aren't just out to get me?" I yelled back.

" Excuse me? Im just trying to help you out. I want to be your friend. But you have to be rude to me every time I try." She said while fake crying. I had know idea what was to come next.