NYC

We both exited the ferry and got a map of the city.
" OK so where to first? " Cameron asked.
" Personally I would want to go to a Broadway show, but I am poor so, you know," I replied. We laughed and decided to go take a walk through Central Park.
" It's such a beautiful day," I said.
" I know right," Cam answered. Our hands intertwined and we walked and talked for a while. Then, we went to go get food and took a taxi to Times Square. Once we got there, we looked around at some shops and laughed at the people in costumes.
" This is nice, being able to not be surrounded by screaming girls, and fans everywhere," Cam said. And with his luck, of course a herd of screaming girls ran by. Cam looked at me and we both ran down the street. We finally found a Starbucks and we rushed in there and asked the manager if we could hide. He agreed and we went in the break room, where the employees go to. We ended up staying in there for an hour. Two employees named Bryce and Ashlynn gave us drinks and kept us company. They were really nice to us. By the time we left Starbucks, it was 8:30. We boarded the ferry, and journeyed back home.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I said goodbye to him and walked into my house.
" Where were you, you left us here worried sick." Alyssa yelled.
" I was in New York with Cam," I yelled back.
" Aw that's so cute!" Alyssa replied. Wow, mood-swings much? We went up in my room and I found my two air mattresses out on my floor.
" So, I guess you guys are sleeping over?" I questioned.
" Of course we are!" Kayla replied. I went into my walk-in closet and put on my pajamas. We decided to watch Mean Girls for the millionth time.
" Ugh, you guys are so annoying with this movie," Kayla tells us.
" Whatever," Alyssa screamed. We stayed up until 4 am, until we finally fell asleep.