Seriously?

We walked out into the hallway.

" Wait, seriously Matt? You will go to the park with me?" I asked him.

" Yea because I care about you. Jade, you do not deserve this treatment." he replied. What a cutie! I could never date him though. Matt and I walked to the park to search for a bench.

"Jade, why don't we get a room in a different hotel. It's very dangerous to sleep in a park." He told me.

" Ok!" I said. We found a hotel nearby. Apparently some crazy fan tweeted about us because there was a flood of fans crowding the lobby. Multiple girls were yellig at me and telling me to back off he's theirs and it was super frustrating. Matt and I locked ourselves in the room and decided to relax. Our room was kind of big. It had two bed rooms, a couch, and a bathroom. We flipped through the channels and watched whatever was on. After a while, I got really tired and fell asleep in Matt's arms.

The next morning I woke up in my own bed. Matt was still asleep so I went into the bathroom and got dress. I went on my phone and saw a million texts from Cameron. He kept apologizing but I didn't believe him at all. I walked out and turned on the tv while Matt was in the bathroom. Once he finished up in there, we carefully went to check out. Luckily, it was 6:30 so we didn't really get mobbed. But I did see someone familiar sitting on the lobby couch. I walked by and saw Alyssa an Kayla.

" OMG hi guys!" I shouted.

" Hey Jade!!!" They laughed. We hugged and I told them everything.

" So Jade, listen Cam is going crazy. He stayed up all night, didn't shower or change his clothes. He won't do anything. He won't even film. He told us the entire story, what really happened. Gianna barged into the room and started kissing him. He was trying to push her off, but she wouldn't move. Then you walked in." They informed me.

" Oh no I feel so mean!" I yelled and sprinted out the door. I drove to the hotel. I walked to Cam's room and opened the door. He was sitting watching tv.

" I'm so sorry Cam I feel like such an idiot. Alyssa and Kayla told me everything." I told him. He then got up, walked over and kissed me.

" I recall promising that I would never do that," he said while laughing. " Do you think we could get back together?" He questioned.

" Possibly," I giggled. "Can we do something today, it's my last day in LA." I asked.

"Ok what would you like to do." He answered.

"Iceskating!"I suggested. He then drove us to ice skating for our "date".