What To Do

"Kayla, what are we going to do? I don't want to leave Alyssa." I told Kayla privately.

" Well, I mean she could always visit us? or maybe her family could move out to Cali?" Kayla suggested.

"Good thinking Kay," I said.

"Alyssa, Kayla suggested that your family moves out to Cali and lives near us," I explained to Alyssa.

"Yea but I don't think they would want to live here," she replied.

" Well, then just ask," I told her. She then called her mom while Kayla and I walked down to breakfast. We talked about the furniture we would buy and how our house is going to look like. We wanted it to be perfect. We planned on getting jobs and creating a YouTube channel together. I also would babysit for extra money. It would be perfect. When we got back to the room, Alyssa was sitting there crying.

"Alyssa, what's wrong?" Kayla questioned her.

"My parents don't want to move, they don't think it's a good idea," she said while tearing up. We hugged her really tightly. We were leaving Cali soon so we could pack for our apartment, but for now, my mom is taking Kayla, Cam, and I to see the apartment and then go furniture shopping. When we arrived at the apartment, It looked huge! When you walked in, the kitchen is to the right of you. It had a breakfast bar, and lots of space to cook, do school work, and more. A little bit to the left of it is the living room. It was empty, but it was a really nice area. There was a huge window with a window seat. It was so nice! There was even a fireplace with a flat screen tv built in to it. In our apartment, there were to rooms, one on the left, the other on the right. I called the left because it had a bigger closet. When I walked in to my room, It was huge. It had enough space to fit all of my stuff. the closet was a walk-in and I was so excited. The connected bathroom was really nice too. I could not wait until we moved in. We went furniture shopping, which took three hours. Once we finished, Cam called the guys to help us put everything away. Cam and Taylor got the couch while all of the other guys helped us build the furniture. Hayes and I worked on building my dresser while Aaron helped Kayla with hers. Then all of the guys helped us with the beds. And then, Poof! Our apartment was complete! It looked better then I imagined. I couldn't thank them enough. We then went back to the hotel and packed our stuff and went back to the apartment. Alyssa slept on our couch while Kayla and I slept in our own rooms. The next morning, we all boarded the plane back to New Jersey.