Unexpected

Just then Cam walked in. Oh great he's gonna take her side.

" Really Gianna? Give up already." He shouted to her. She then rolled her eyes and left us alone.

" Thanks Cam," I said to him with a smile.

" No problem Jade," he replied. After my headache went away, we went for a quick Starbucks run.

" So what's your name going to be?" he asked me.

" Well I really like the name Autumn for a girls name to be honest.

"That's a pretty name. I think my name will be Lucas. Idk I just like that name," Cameron answered. We then ordered using those names and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon. We sadly had to leave because Cam had some casting call. So I went back to the hotel.

" HEY JADE HOW WAS YOUR DATE??" Kayla shouted as I walked through the door.

" HEY KAYLA WHY ARE YOU YELLING??" I yelled back to her.

"IDK I LIKE YELLING!!!" she replied. I spilled every single detail to Alyssa and Kayla. We then decided to watch a bunch of chick flicks like the Notebook, The Lucky One, Dear John, etc. We all ended up crashing on the couch. I eventually woke up in the middle of the night. When my eyes were adjusting, I saw a guy figure sitting next to me. I leaned over only to find Cameron sleeping next to me, holding my hand. How did he get in here? Oh well I then went back to bed. The next morning I received a call from my mom. She explained to me that since my birthday was coming up, she booked me a modeling gig up here in the LA area. I was so excited! I was turning 17. Almost legal!! I thanked her and hung up. I just had to tell Alyssa and Kayla.

___________________________

Hey guy! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. I'm not going to make any excuses this time. But I promise that I will try and update tomorrow. Hopefully. Thank you guys so much for all of these reads I really appreciate it☺️