What If?

Kayla's Pov

Ughh! I can't fall asleep, once again. All I can think about at night is Aaron. What if he announced that we are a couple? Even thought we kinda aren't officially. What if the fans hate me and think I'm ugly? Sure I'm strong, but one person can only take so much hate and insults. What if Aaron doesn't even care about me? What if I won't be able to see him because of long distance. I don't even know where he lives!

What if. The two words that keep me up countless nights.

I was interrupted from my internal argument when I heard someone getting up from the bed next to me. I was about to start ranting to whoever just got up, but I just watched them.

Hmm That sounds pretty creepy.

I saw Jade get up, put on a jacket, leggings, then she walked out the door. Well that's peculiar. 

"Alyssa get your fat ass up, this is important." I whispered to her. I guess she sensed the urgency in my voice because she got up and followed me without question. I explained to her quickly about Jade getting up but I silenced both of us by putting my hand in front of both of us. I pointed forward where you could see Jade standing as still as rock and a dark figure coming towards her.

Oh hell no.

I was petrified and angry at the same time. This must be the same person who did that stuff at the bowling alley. I ran forward. I put all my might into my fist as I punched as hard as I could to the figure. I punched them in the stomach, grabbed Alyssa's and Jade's wrist and ran to the guys room. I wouldn't feel safe in our room by our self. Oh, did I mention it's also 1:30 AM, and currently everyone is sleeping? It's a good thing they gave us a key to their room in case of an emergency. This definitely an emergency. I ran up to their room, knocked quickly, got the key and pushed the door open. I immediatly pulled the girls into the room then locked the door behind us. 

All the guys in the room consisted of Aaron, Hayes, Matt, Taylor, and Cameron. They all quickly got out of their bed when they heard the door open. They all stared at us weirdly then suddenly they all started to blush. What? I look around and see they are all in boxers and i was in my sweatshirt and nike pros, Alyssa was in her tank top and soffee shorts, and Jade was in her sports bra and leggings. Oops???

"Long story short, stalker in the lobby, tried to grab Jade, then I might've punched them and ran here." I rushed out of my mouth. I was on the verge of tears. And I never cry. Even the girls seemed suprised to see my eyes water. I couldn't take it anymore. My mind was spinning with the millions of thoughts that raced through my mind.

I just punched a stalker in the stomach.

A stalker just tried to kidnap my best friend.

The stalker will now probably target me now.

A stalker is in the same building as me right now.

I was just face to face with a stalker.

I TOUCHED a stalker

All these thoughts were racing through my mind and I couldn't handle it. The last thing I saw was Alysaa's, Jade's, Aaron's, and everyone else's shocked faces as I fell to the floor with a thud. All I saw was black after that.

Chapter written by @heyitsleila (if you are wondering, me and Nat kinda both write this story :) )

Hey guys! What do you think is going to happen? :0

-leila (da editor)