Off to Cali

A few weeks have gone by, and Cam and I had a good long distance relationship. It was very hard though, having long distance relationships. So, I decided I should fly out to Cali, where he was for the weekend hanging out with all of the other guys, and surprise him. Alyssa and Kayla tagged along because Hayes and Aaron were there. I called Matt and told him the plan. He set everything up and even told me the room he was staying at. A couple days later, we were boarding a plan to Cali!!!! YAYYYYY!

<<<<<<<<><><><<<<>>>>>>>><>><>

once we arrived there, I sprinted off the plane, tripped and fell on my face.

" Jade omg you are so stupid! hahaha this is why I love you! :-* ," Kayla said while dying of laughter.

" Oh shut up! Jk she is right that was hilarious!" Alyssa replied. Love my friends.

" Excuse me, do you need help?" a person asks. I turned around and saw Matt standing in front of me. Helped me up and I almost died. Even though we were friends, it still blows my mind that I am in his presence.

When we got to the hotel, we got into our room and I rushed to Cams room. I slowly opened the door and immediately regretted it.

" Cam?" was all I managed to say.

<>><>>>>><>>>>>>>>><<<<>>>><>><><

Hey guysssss!!!! Thank you for over 7k reads. I really love all these reads. I know I said I would update every other day, but I have decided to update every Tuesday and Thursday. Maybe occasionally on Saturdays, but I'm trying to work out a schedule that will work.

         Love,

Natalie:-*