You've Got To Be Kidding Me

We arrive back at the hotel and say good bye to the boys.

"Goodnight Cam," I say to him.

"Goodnight Jade," He replies while he hugs me. I was a little suprised but soon I hugged him back. He then left the room and I got ready for bed. It was so quiet because Alyssa was past out on her bed. I walked to my bed and watched TV. I was flipping trough the channels when I saw a note aped to the bottom of the tv. 

"You better wach out, because the next date you have with him, you aren't going to be leaving."

-Yourlovingenemy

I almost had a heart attack. What the hell is that suppose to mean? What if that was from Cameron? Would he even do something like that? Why would he? I then fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOSH GET UP QUICK. JADE! HELP!" I heard Alyssa scream. Immediatley  I jumped out of bed thinking the person who has been leaving the notes is hurting Alysaa. I calm down when she told me she just needs help with her hair. I decided to not tell Alyssa or Kayla because the notes are most likely from Cam, so why worry? She still seems concerned for me but she brushed it off. I got up and did my hair and makeup. Then I entered the living room area to get my outfit picked out. I picked out a nice flowy, floral tank top with jeans and my favorite converse. I may be obsessed with them. Alyssa and I walked to breakfast and low and behold, Cameron and Hayes were there. I tried to avoid Cameron because I was pretty sure he left those notes. I mean who else could've got in the apartment? 

"Alyssa how about we sit at our own table," I tell her. Just then, Cameron and Hayes walked up to us and I immediately get up and go to the buffet. I bump into Kayla on the way there and ask her to come to the restroom with me. Right when we enter the bathroom,she asks, "Is everything ok?" I tell her everything and I break down in tears. She comforts me and brings me back to eat. She was worried for me but she was also extremely angry. Cam tries to sit next to me.also

"She wants to eat alone." Kayla snapped at him.

Cameron

What did I do? Jade and I were fine last night, but today she seems scared, mad, and sad. Kayla also seems concerned and worried. She also seemed extremly angry, but only at me. She kept snapping at me but to everyone else she was friendly too. I was so confused. Kayla was always nice to me. What happened?

Kayla

I was worried for Jade. She is absolutely sure its Cam, but we can't be too sure yet. I know Cam, he wouldn't  do something like that. Would he? Maybe.... I mean, who else would do it? Alyssa wouldn't, Hayes wouldn't, no one else would. Unless Jade has a stalker, which I highly doubt. As of now, I think Cam did it, and it pissed me off how he's acting like he doesn't know what is going on.