The Hospital

I told Cameron about Gianna and he immediately explained to the cab driver that we had to go to the hospital. I am a little confused as to why she considered me her best friend, I barely even know here. Once we arrived, I walked up to the lady at the desk.

" Hi how can I help you today?" she asked

" I'm here to see Gianna, I forget her last name." I tell her with a slight giggle.

" The only Gianna on this list that is around your age is Gianna Conrad in room B26. ( if you know what B26 is from, I will love you forever :-D )" she replies with a smile.

" Okay thank you," I answer with a smile, but on the inside my stomach is turning. Gianna Conrad sounds so familiar, well at least the last name does. Where could I possibly have heard that name from? Oh well. Once we enter her room, it seems kind of empty. I mean you would think her parents would be here or something. I hold Cam's hand tighter. He could tell I'm nervous. I really do not understand her. She is very confusing.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys so much for over 600 reads it means a lot to me to know that over 600 people read my fanfic!! ( a little cliche but whatever :-P ) by the way B26 is something from PLL if you didn't know ;-)