Chapter 9

"Okay." Luke says, shoving his phone back between the fabric of his back pockets. "We can go get the keys from Ashton."

"Awesome." I sounded casual, but there was really no way to emphasize how happy I was to finally get out of this house. This is most definitely not my scene, in any way, shape, or form and I was eager to get home and snuggle beneath my cool bed sheets with a good book in hand. Though, that's probably not going to happen since Luke is sleeping over again. He's probably going to make it impossible to ignore him, as usual. Not that I would want to.

We exit whoever's room this is back into the main upstairs hallway. I found myself wondering where Ashton was. If he was still with that short brunette. I couldn't help but wonder since we were going to see him for the car keys in a few minuets. But I really hope they're done. I've had enough of seeing people suck faces today.

I followed Luke down the hallway back to the door that Ashton was making out behind and I cringe as he opens it, ready to Look away completely if him and that girl were still making out; or worse. But much to my surprise the room was PDA-free and Ashton was sitting on the bed, no other people with him. Thank Jesus.

Ashton stands, greeting us. "Here." He hands the keys to Luke, the metal clinking against each other as they make their way into Luke's hands.

"Thanks, mate." Luke says and buries the keys into his front pocket.

"Please don't wreck my car, Luke." Ashton warns him. I laugh a little, I don't really know why I was though. Maybe it was the lack of faith Ashton had in Luke driving abilities. Luke wasn't that bad.

"Yeah, yeah." Luke rolls his eyes and turns for the door. I go to follow him again but I take a good look at Ashton before I do.

His hair has been hopelessly ruffled into a mess of brown waves and his shirt is slightly wrinkled along with the distorted bed sheets. Then I notice his converse are untied and his jeans zipper is half way up. I mentally sigh. God, guys are really horny. I already got to witness Luke and Ash make out with two different girls and god knows what Michael and Calum are doing.

"Nice job." I smirk. He catches on quickly to what I'm talking about and he flushes. I embarrassed him, which kinda satisfied me in a way and I left him In the room by himself to follow Luke as he exited down the hallway.

"Is it me or does Ashton look like he just got finished having sex?" Luke whispers to me as we made our way down the steps.

"Sure looks that way." I chuckle knowing that Ashton really did finish having sex. Probably a few minuets before Luke had texted him. Now I'm wondering what the other boys are doing but I probably don't want to know or find out. This is exactly why I don't like coming to parties, it just one big sweaty mess of hormonal teenagers.

Luke and I push our way again through a crowd of people grinding on each other. I try to avoid getting touched by anyone, but of course it's unavoidable to get touched in the tight spaces that's filled with people stumbling and dancing in every which direction. Needless to say, people bumped into me more than I'd have liked.

We end up finding our way to the door where the air was cooler and not so heavily clouded with the scent of alcohol. My nostrils were burning just from inhaling the contaminated air for so long. The music again, wasn't so loud and it was giving my ears a break. At the rate it was playing I may have burst an eardrum before the night Ended.

We start shuffling down the driveway again but before we can get very far before we hear a high pitched voice calling out what sounds like Luke's name, but the voice is slurred. Probably from too much alcohol. Again, I wouldn't be surprised.