A/N read me

Okay, hello my loves, what's up?

OKAY, SO HERE IS THE DEALIO

I have just recently went back and re-read some of the chapters I have posted, and there are no words to describe how much I cringed. Everything was so so so so terrible. Like, when I first started this fanfic, I had a good storyline and I thought I was doing swell, but now that I have grown from when this was posted I go back and look at old chapters and literally want to punch myself in the face with a chair.

At the time when I first got the idea for this, I was like yeah "Imma write about a character who is suffering through depression and has anxiety" when I lacked the knowledge that was needed to write about such serious topics which resulted in the story not grasping the subjects and portraying them correctly. That was a royal fuck up on my part I apologize deeply for that.

So, this fanfic might be out of the game for a very long time so I can clean everything up and make it something not so face-palm worthy. I hope that is all cool with you beauties.

I'm tempted to delete it all together, but there's no way I'd ever do that because this was my first story to ever hit 1.k and I literally screamed for five years.

So I'm just going to take the time to clean up this mess I have created and maybe write some actual good chapters to come back with when I'm actually ready to update again.

Shameless self promotion ---> BUT IF U WANT TO READ SOME OF MY ACTUAL QUALITY WORK FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY STORY HYPOPHRENIA LOL SRRY

HAVE A NICE DAY I HOPE SOMEONE GIVES YOU FREE FOOD I LOVE YOU XOXOXO