8

~chapter eight~

(Ulric's pov)

It was getting late, almost midnight, but I didn't care. After the loving brotherly moment between Royce and Ash, everyone settled back down. Ash made himself comfy on my lap and Royce took a seat on the couch with his parents. Mrs Dickerson was persistent on serving Boris and I some refreshments and I ended up with a glass of apple juice, while Boris had a large piece of chocolate cake. Ash got some cake himself and was gnawing at it now. I watched him, not paying attention to the light conversation around me.

Each fork full of cake slid between his lips and into his mouth with what seemed like grace. His jaw muscles moved slightly under his perfect skin as his perfectly shaped jaw bone worked. His beautiful silk like bleach blond hair fell into his golden eyes, which lit up with joy at each bite he took. My mate was just so perfect, with a small cute body and stunning looks. He still had only the shorts on from earlier, and it gave me a good damn view.

My fingers started to draw swirly patterns over his soft stomach and Ash giggled. Oh, so he was ticklish? I'll have to have some good fun with that. Ash set his now empty plate now on a side table and licked his lips, snuggling up against me. Oh how much I wanted to kiss those lips. It was killing me. Suddenly, Ash looked up at me and slowly moved upwards, pressing his lips softly to mine. I blinked in surprise at first, then slowly molded my lips to his as they moved, closing my eyes.

(Ash's pov)

As I ate my cake, I noticed Ulric watching me. It was a little embarrassing but I continued to eat, trying not to blush. I half listened to what Boris was telling my parents. I think they were talking about grades in school but I had no idea really. I was too focused in not embarrassing myself as I ate my cake. When I was done eating it, I kind of just held the empty plate in my hands. Soon I felt fingers making swirly patterns on my belly and I giggled as they hit one of my ticklish spots.

After setting my plate down on a side table, I snuggled up to Ulric and licked some crumbs off my lips. I glanced up at Ulric as I did this, watching as he stared at my lips in wanting. I looked up at him and took in his handsome features. The way dark eyelashes framed his amazing storm gray eyes and the way his slightly waved shining black hair bushed his cheeks. His lovely, soft looking lips were parted ever so slightly and I wanted to do nothing but kiss them.

Gathering up my courage, I moved upwards and pressed my lips softly to his, my eyes fluttering closed. I moved my lips slightly against his still ones. He seemed surprised, but not for long as his lips soon moved against mine. It didn't take long for our kiss to deepen and I felt Ulric place a hand on my cheek and I moved to wrap my arms around his neck. As my leg shifted, though, it brushed against something that made me smile slightly. Ulric had a bulge forming.

I suddenly heard several throats clear at the same time with an intensity that said, 'hey we're still here!!' I broke away from the kiss quickly, blushing hard as I looked around the room. Everyone was staring at us. I heard Ulric clear his throat slightly and I peeked through my bangs to see him blushing and staring down at his lap, or more persisly, at his simi hard on. I moved my legs to cover it and was happy my position hide my own forming bulge.

"I...umm..." I mumbled quietly.

"That was...nice." Ulric mumbled, and I looked at him. Nice? Just nice? It was frickin' amazing to me!

"It was weird." Royce said and I gave him a look. His hands shoot up in the air like I was pointing a gun at him. "Hey, hey! I'm sorry but all I do is look over there and you two are eating each others faces. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying it was weird to see."

"And you don't think seeing you and Marisa practically smoothing each other's faces with slobber is a great sight to behold? No way!" I threw at him and imedently regretted it. I watched as his face saddened and he stood up.