21

-Chapter twenty-one-

(Ash’s pov)

I woke up alone in my bed. I sighed. I wanted to cuddle up with Ulric, but my dad’s new stupid rules kept him from sleeping with me. But…he never said anything about cuddling in bed. I smiled and pictured Ulric in my head and focused on him. I tried the telepathic way again, ‘Ulric, come cuddle with me, pretty please.’

It was about thirty or so seconds before he replied. ‘I’ll be up in a moment, love.’ It was then quit and I closed my eyes as I waited. After a few minutes, I heard my door open and close, then my bed sink slightly as Ulric sat down. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. “Good morning beautiful.” He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

“Moring handsome.” I giggled and crawled into his lap, cuddling up to his chest. “can we take a shower together?”

“But you dad’s rules.” He said a little worried that he might be breaking one of them by taking a shower with me.

“We won’t be breaking any rules as long as we don’t have sex in the shower.” I said and smiled up at him.

“Hmmm, I don’t know if I could resist myself though.” Ulric pushed me down on the bed and placed a leg between my legs, grinding me slightly. I grew slightly hard and growled up at him, raising my leg between his and grinding against him. I felt his dick harden and watched as his eyes darkened until the grey had turned almost black. It was amazing to watch and I felt lost in his eyes. I ran my hands into his hair and pushed his down so that I could kiss him. The kiss started off soft and sweet, but then it deepened and Ulric’s tongue had soon slid into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and Ulric half moaned half growled.

I grinded Ulric harder with my leg and he suddenly moved, spreading my legs and laying flat on me, grinding our hard dicks together. I moaned out and yanked on his hair slightly. Ulric grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. He ducked down and started to lick and suck on my soft spot. My back arched slightly and I gasped out, tugging on my arms for freedom. I wanted to touch him so bad. Ulric reached down with one hand, keeping his other locked on my wrists, and he yanked on my boxers. They slid down enough to expose my dick and he started to kiss down my body. I left my hands where they were as I closed my eyes and just felt Ulric’s lips kiss my hot skin.

Ulric suddenly licked one of my nipples and I gasped out. He began to suck and tease it and I wiggled underneath him. He then continued to move down word and I whimpered until I felt his lips close around something else. “Oh god, U-Ulric!” I pant out as he begins to suck my dick and tease it with his tongue. My back arched fully and my wolf ears pined themselves to my head. I reach down and grab onto his hair and yank on it hard, thrusting up slightly. Ulric growls and pins my hips to the bed. He takes all of me into his mouth and I feel my tip hit the back of his throat. I moan out loudly and shift my hips, trying to escape his grasp but to no prevail.

I squirm in pleasure as Ulric starts to bob his head and I feel his lips move over me. I can feel myself coming fast and I can’t help making the sounds I am. “U-Ulric! I-I’m going to c-cum!” I pant out and as I say it, Ulric buries my dick into his mouth and sucks hard. That’s enough to make me explode and scream out as I go. I then collapse onto the bed and lay there panting. Ulric moves over me and I open my eyes just enough to peer at him. He licks his lips and smiles down at me, his eyes full of both love and lust. He kisses me as he yanks off my boxers and pushes down his sweat pants. I feel his tip push against my opening and I raise my hips, ready.

I groan in longing as Ulric only starts to tease me by rubbing his tip along my crack. He was dripping with pre-cum and I wanted him to just shove his large cock into my ass. “Please Ulric, fuck me.”