14

-chapter fourteen-

(Ash's pov)

Ulric turned the hot water on a bit so that we wouldn't freeze, then he stood under the water and looked at me with those lust filled gray eyes of his. I watched as the water slid down his beautiful body. His six pack looked in need of a good licking and I stepped up to him. Bending down slightly, I teased his wet skin with my fingers and lips, drawing circles around his belly button and leaving small hickies on his skin. Ulric ran his hand into my hair and pushed my head down gently. I went and found his manhood in my face. I knew what he wanted and with a blush, I took his tip into my mouth. It was my first time. I hope I did ok.

Ulric started to pant and his grip on my hair tightened. I began to suck and run my tongue over his tip, making his moan slightly. I then took in more and sucked, swirling my tongue around him. This made him gasp and moan louder, gripping my hair and I felt his hips shifted forward slightly, as if he wanted to thrust, but was holding back. I glanced up at Ulric and saw that he was looking down at me, watching as I sucked him. That made me blush harder and I closed my eyes, taking in more of him. Soon I felt his tip hit the back of my throat and I chocked a little. Stopping, I breathed slightly through my nose.

Once I got used to what I had in my mouth, which wasn't all of him, I began to suck again and bob my head. Ulric's moan filled the shower and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I sucked harder and went faster, making him pant hard and start to move with me. Soon he was thrusting and I gagged a bit as his tip hit the back of my throat. Tears began to form in my eyes and I whimpered. Ulric then stopped, having heard my whimper. He let go of my hair and slipped his hands under my armpits. I slid him out of my mouth as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms went around his neck. Ulric looked at me a little worried and I smiled at him.

"I'm ok." I whispered and kissed his lips softly. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. He still looked a little worried, so I started to grind our manhoods together. We both moaned and Ulric attacked my face with heated kisses. I ran my hands up into his hair and returned his kisses. Ulric then shifted and I was quickly turned around and pressed softly to the glass sliding door. I gasped as Ulric slid his dick between my butt cheeks and ran his hands over my sides, chest, and stomach. He pinched my nipples and I moaned, my back arching. Ulric then lined his tip up with my hole and began to kiss my back and shoulders.

I gasped as he began to push in. It didn't hurt as much as the first time, but I still had to bit my lip to keep a whimper back. He pushed in more and I moaned slightly. I needed him fully in. After shifting a little, I thrust back into Ulric, and gasped as his length filled me completely. Ulric was stunned. He was still behind me and I looked over my shoulder at him with a small smile. He kissed me softly and began to move slowly. I moved with him, pressing my hands against the sliding door, and kissing him back. Soon we began to thrust and I moaned out. Ulric panted hard and reached around me to grip my manhood. I gasped and thrust into his hand. Ulric groaned and I could feel myself start to cum. "Ulric!" I gasped. "I'm gunna cum!"

"Me too, baby, me too." Ulric panted and thrust hard into me. I screamed out and came hard, Ulric's hot cum filling me a moment latter as he moaned loudly. I then laid my forehead on the glass and tried to control my breathing. Ulric kiss my neck and cheeks, running his fingers through my hair. He then pulled out of me and I whimpered at the lost. I turned around to look at my lovely mate and I smiled at him. He gathered me in his arms and we just stood there, being pelted by the warm water. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I whispered back and smiled, content in his arms.

(Unknown pov)

"Shit! Shit shit f***ing shit!" I ranted as I stood at the edge of the werewolfs' territory, just behind the baby blue house of my master's beloved. This is bad, he wasn't here and his sent led straight into the wolfs' territory. He was probably at their pack house. This was bad news for me. I couldn't go that deep into their territory and not get torn into shreds. They'd sniff me out the minute I got with in a mile away. Damn them all!