100

Dark- WHOO! WE MADE IT TO 100.

Dark- So, now let's open the ask box and look at our questions!

~~~

Dark- Our first request is from the lovely GemstoneWater! They asked:

Ah, I dare Ink to watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scars first episode, muahahhaha, the "c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽v͓̽e͓̽" one...*Scared* could Ink react too? :3 if not too much trouble

Dark-hmm...We can arrange that!

Ink-  Creativity? That seems awesome!

Ink- I would love to see all of the creative things in this video!

Dark- Here you go. *puts Ink in front of computer*

*15 minutes later*

Ink- *rocking back and forth in corner*

Dark- ALRIGHT! NEXT QUESTION!

Dark- This is from the amazing sanscestsinner. They asked:

FRESH DO YOU LIKE MEMES? CLASSIC YOUR THE OWN WITH COMMON SENSE-

Fresh- Idk, do I? *Spams 34080385203098175 memes*

Dark- HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Classic- Yes,  I am the only one with common sense here. EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST FLIPPING INSANE. *DOES A HAND STAND WHILE DRINKING KETCHUP* PERFECTLY SANE.

Dark-The Awesome Science_Sansy asks:

How do you all feel about Sci? :3

Dark- Well, Science_Sansy, I wasn't sure if you meant me or one of the sanses, but I will answer.

Dark- Honestly, I actually appreciate his existence. Science is just Sans before (or after) the human fell, when people theorized he was a scientist. I actually enjoy the theories of Sans being a scientist. 

Dark- Overall, I enjoy Science Sans, and I believe the book "Reset" By Emotistic-Optimistic shows Sans in an intersting way (similar to Science Sans). Their book portrays an amazing story line and I highly suggest you check it out. 

Dark- Also, some friends and I read the CPAU comics together, and my best friend played as Science. They loved his character, and grown to be associated with him.

Dark- So, that is my answer, Science_Sansy.

Dark- Next is from the majestic LapisLazuli26. They asked:

Geno, reaper (Afterdeath Couple) what are your opinion on your child like goth and xahjiDark (author) Soriel Or Frans?

Geno- Goth? Xahji? Who?

Reaper-  *cuddles Geno* Those are our non-cannon children, honey~

Geno- WHAT.

Geno- BUT HOW, WE'RE SKELETO-

Reaper- SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Let the internet do it's thing ;)

Geno- Honestly, I don't know how to feel about children.

Reaper- PFFT. I WOULD BE A VEEEEERRRY RESPONSIBLE ADULT.

Geno- *facepalm* No, you wouldn't.

Dark- As for Soriel or Frans, I honestly feel the same way towards them.

Dark- I mean, it's either making Sans get with a goat or a smol child. Idk.

Dark- Although, some ships actually work for Frans, such as Flowerfell or Echotale.