three ❁

Emma's POV

I smiled down at my phone, texting Hayes as usual. "Emma!" Cailie shouts. I quickly lock my phone, looking up at her. "Who are you messaging?" She smirks. "It's only Skylar," I lie.

"Are you texting a boy?" She drags. "Is Skylar a boy?" I mimic her. She rolls her eyes as the doorbell rings. "Are you gonna get that?" I ask. My family is from England, but we moved to New York.

I turn towards the door to see Cailie and her boyfriend making out. "Get a room,yeah?" I shout. They continue, causing me to run up to my bedroom.

I see that Sky texted, saying she is coming to get me. I throw on my white converse and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and saw Cailie sitting on her boyfriends lap. I hear a car horn, and I make my way outside.

I open the passenger door and Sky was recording me on snapchat. "Emma!" She smiles. "Sky Sky," I squeal. I pose for her snapchat, then get in the car.

"Send me your location lets focus on communicating cause i just need a time and place to come through," Sky and I sing. We finally get to starbucks and I order an Iced Caramel Macchiato while Sky gets a Cupcake Frappe.

We sit in the car bopping music. I soon get a text from Cailie saying dinner was ready. Sky drove me home and we laughed and made videos.