thirty ❁

Slight smut warning, this is the only warning cause the description clearly states that there's gonna be smut and shit

Gilinskys POV

"Jack!" Sky yells at me. "Ma'am?" I raise my eyebrow. "We're leaving," she tugs my arm. We all walk out of our hotel rooms, heading to an elevator.

"We're gonna get chocolate wasted!" Kennedy cheers. I chuckle as we waited in line to enter the club. Emma and Hayes are recognized by the bouncer, and let in anyway.

I stuff my hands in my pockets, scanning my surroundings. "Lets get drinks," Kennedy begs. "We just got here Kenn," Jayc chuckles, everyone agreeing. "I'll go," I shrug and she smiles.

"I'll have a scotch neat," I order. "I'll have a Margarita," Kenn smiles. "G I have a surprise for you," She smirks, as the bartender mixes our drinks.

"What?" I question. She points behind me, and Madison walks towards us with a wine glass in her hand. Kennedy walks off leaving us there.

I hate to admit it, but i still had feelings for Madison. "I've missed you Jack," she mumbled. "Madison I-"
"Its okay, I shouldn't have came," She sighs, walking away.

I should've stopped her, but i didn't. I sighed heavily, ordering a Gin and Tonic. "Cailie what are you doing here?" I hear Emma say angrily. "I told you Lola was here and I flew out to see her," Cailie says sternly.

I was ordering shots on top of shots, my sober state leaving. I stumbled to the bathroom, handling my business. I bumped into a girl on my way out.

"I-I'm sorry," I slur. "Its fine," she giggles. I started to stare her up and down. "Jack?" the girl uttered. "How do you know me?" I managed to get out. "You need to lay down," She sighs, taking me down the hall, laying me on a lounge chair.

"Who are you?" I wondered. "If you can't tell, you're obviously way too drunk," she giggled. I shook my head, sitting up. "I'm gonna go," she stammered. "N-no no, come here," i patted my lap.

"I don't think I-"

"Cmon babygirl," I begged. She hesitantly sat on my lap, automatically tensing up. "Don't be nervous," I chuckled. "We shouldn't be doing this," she mummers. "We aren't doing anything, unless you wanna be doing something," I smirk.

She shifted around in my lap, turning her back to my chest, causing a groan to slip from my mouth. She giggled, taking a drink from the cup in her hand. I slowly placed my hand on her thigh, rubbing up and down her leg.

She leaned back, resting her head on my shoulder. I kissed her neck and she licks her lips. I smile, and began sucking the skin on her neck, leaving it a dark purple.

All her tension was gone, and it was like she was used to my touch. She grabbed my hand from her thighs, placing it on her shorts. I smirk, unbuttoning her tight jean shorts, placing my hand in her underwear.

I curl my fingers inside of her, hitting her g spot. "J-Jack," She whines. I hit harder, making her squirm. She moans loudly as she released on my fingers. I place my fingers in my mouth, removing the substance.

She rolls over, now sitting beside me. She begans buttoning her shorts but I stop her. I get down on the floor between her legs. She bit her lips, spreading her legs.

I pulled her shorts and underwear down to her knees. I flicked my tongue up and down her clit, and she immediately moans. I continue my movements, adding a finger.

"A-add another," she moans out, leading me to place another finger. I began making figure 8s with my tongue, driving her crazy. She entangled her fingers in my hair arching her back.

"Fuck Jack," she groans. I speed up my processes, and she releases on my tongue. Her heavy panting was heard throughout the room. She quickly pulled up her underwear and shorts standing up.

"See you later Jack," she pants, rushing out of the room. I chuckle, standing up, exiting the room myself.