seven ❁

Jaycee's POV

I sat on my bed in my dorm room, studying for an exam. There was a soft knock on the door, and i go to open it.

" for Jaycee you received a package, i was going to open it but it might be personal," my dorm advisor says handing me a box. I thank her , closing the door. I open the box with a box cutter and pull out lingerie with the initials d.l on the box.

"D.l?" i think. I then grit my teeth together, recognizing the initials," Derek James Luh," I grunt. I grab my phone finding his contact quickly.

"Derek!" I barked. "Yes Mami?" he chirped. "Why the fuck did you send me lingerie!" I hollered. "Cause you'd be hot in it?" he says in a duh tone. "My dorm advisor almost opened it! i could have gotten in trouble," I complained.

"You could've blamed it on some guy in your dorm," he says calmly. "I live in an all girls dorm!" I shouted. "Well take pictures in the set, send them to me, and send the set back to me," he recommends.

I began to smirk, "Maybe, bye!" I hang up plopping back on my bed. I hear my door open, and i look to see Skylar with starbucks. "You're a lifesaver," I exclaim grabbing the frappe.

"What is this?" she raises her eyebrow referring to the package. "Open it," I respond, sitting my study book in my lap. "This is so cute, who sent you this?" She wonders.

"Check the initials on the side of the box," I point. "Derek?" she says confused. I nod with a chuckle. "What'd Miss Mary say?" she asked. "That she was going to open the package, but she didn't cause it might be personal," I recite.

"And personal it is," she chuckles. Her phone rings and she places it on her ear. "Hey Jack, whats up?" She asked. "Really!" She starts getting excited, making me look up. "I'll get back to you, okay bye." She hangs up smiling.

"Should I ask?" I raise my eyebrows. "Yes," she grins. "Okay, what was that about?" I ask. "Jack invited me,you, and the rest of the girls to Mexico!" she squeals. "I have finals-" I start before she interrupts.

"We're going the upcoming Sunday, you have finals this week, and Kenn and Ems have prom this week," She reminds me. Kennedy and Emma are still in highschool, but Kennedys a senior Ems is a junior.

"Okay i'm in, but what about Kennedys graduation?" I ask. "Its two weeks after we leave for mexico," She points out. She texted the girls and told them, and all of them were free.

Today is Wednesday, I have finals on Friday, Kennedy and Emma have prom Saturday, and we leave for Mexico Sunday. This should be fun.