nineteen❁

Jaycees POV

I heard my alarm clock blasting, signaling it was time to get the fuck up. I rubbed my eyes, crawling out of bed. "Fuck," I groan as my hangover hits. I go into my bathroom, taking an advil.

I reached in my closet grabbing a white cropped hoodie, throwing it on. I reached for a pair of jeans, grabbing my white air force ones aswell. I slid my jeans on, grabbing some socks from my drawer. I sat on my bed yawning, putting on my socks and then my shoes.

I grabbed my keys, deciding to get some breakfast. I left my dorm room, and quickly drove to a local donut shop. "Can I get two cinnamon twists and a hot chocolate?" I ask the cashier. She nods, heading to the back.

She gives me my donuts and hot chocolate, and I pay her walking to my car. I ate my cinnamon twist and drove to my college. "Jaycee wait up!"

I turned around to see Sahar. "What's up?" I ask her. "Can we meet up for lunch after class, I really need your help with the Algebra," she pleads. "Sure, just text me where and when," I shrug, as we walk together.

I plopped down in my seat preparing to listen to the lame lesson Professor Collins had worked up for today. I took a drink of my hot chocolate, jotting down notes.

"-Class Dismissed," The professor finally said. I drove back to my dorm, waiting for Sahar's text which would determine if I could nap or not.

Sahar ☮️

meet me at the diner
on blanes avenue @5 ?

alrighty see ya then

It was currently 2:45 on the dot, so I decided to take a quick nap. I fell back on my bed, letting my eyes slowly close.

I woke up stretching, looking at my clock. 4:45. I stood up grabbing some money, heading for the diner.

"Hey Sahar," I smile sitting down. "Hey, hope you don't mind ordering, Im hungry," She smiles. "Me too don't worry," I chuckle. "I'll have a bacon sub please," I tell the waiter."Grilled cheese with extra chives," Sahar orders.

Me and her eat and I help her out with her work, and we got a chance to bond.