twenty-two ❁

Emmas POV

I rolled around in my bed, sound asleep taking a beautiful nap at 7 in the evening. The only sound heard was my air conditioner. "Emma, Cailie! we're home," I heard my mums voice. I jolted forward, running downstairs.

"Mum!" I scream hugging her tightly. Cailie's footsteps plundered down the stairs, as she ran towards my dad. "I missed you guys," Cailie squeals as we switch. "We missed you guys more," My dad smiles placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Is Hayes still in town?" My mom asked as she put grocery bags on the table. "Yeah, he was gonna come over today but I told him you guys were here," I said helping my mom. "Tell him to come on over, he can have dinner with us," My dad says grabbing their luggage.

"Okay," I nodded running upstairs. I picked up my phone calling Hayes, and he answered on the second ring. "Hello?" he says in his sleepy voice. "Hey, my parents wanted you to come over and have dinner," I told him. "Im sick and I just wanna cuddle," He groans.

"Aw, hold on," I smile going downstairs. "Mum, Hayes is sick," I notified her. "Well he can still come over and we'll have a movie night and maybe get some McDonalds?" she recommends. "Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah i'll be over later," he says. "text me your order," I nod hanging up. "Mum can you give me the keys i'm going to get the food," I yell. She throws me the keys. "Me and your dad want our usuals, and Cailie wants nuggets and a sprite," she informed me.

I nodded going outside to get in the car. I texted Hayes "Do you want me to just come get ya?" He quickly responded with a "Yes please 🙃" and I made my way to his hotel. I turned the radio up and Get Right Witcha by Migos was on.

"Ohh! Aye! Hold up Hold up! get right witcha," I repeat making a left turn. "Bad bitches fuck 'em then dismiss 'em" I say balling my hand into fist, placing my arms infront of me bringing them up and down as if i were 'Smashing' someone.

I quickly bring my hands back to the wheel,"I ain't really here to take no pictures, FLASH," I shout passing the Wendy's near Hayes' hotel. "middle finger up fuck the system," I screamed throwing the middle finger.

I pulled up to the hotel and let Hayes know I was here. I continued to rap the words waiting for Hayes. I saw him jogging towards the passenger side. "Hey princess," he sniffles. "Hey bub," I smile taking the car out of park. He grabbed my free hand as I drove to McDonalds.

I ordered our food, and drove home. We got out of the car, with food in hands. "Were here!" I shout. "Hey Hayes!" Cailie smiles. "Hey Cailie, hey Mr. and Mrs. Daniels," He smiles. "Hello Hayes," my parents smile. I sat the bags down on the table, and everybody grabbed their food.

I got my food and sat on the end of the couch. Hayes sat beside me, laying his head on my lap. "What do you guys wanna watch?" Cailie questions. "Can we watch The Borrowers?" I ask pouting. She nods and puts it on.

We all ate our food, laughing at funny parts. My parents and Cailie fell asleep and it was just me and Hayes. He sat up, resting his head on my shoulder, his right hand connected to my left. Hayes being sick is so adorable like what the hell.

"You're cute," he says poking me. "Thank you, so are you," I smile. He layed down on the couch. "No come back," I frown. He opens his arms and I lay with my stomach on his. "I wanna kiss you," He mumbles playing with my hair. I pout at him, and he places his hands on the small of my back.

"I wish I wasn't sick," he groans. I place my face close to his. "Stop," he whines. "Nope," I smirk. "Can I have one kiss?" he begs. "I think not," I smile standing up. Hayes got up following me,"Come back," he whines. I keep walking and he grabs my waist turning me around.

He smirks,"How about now?" His voice is a gift from God and I give in. "Lay it on me Grier," I smile wrapping my arms around his neck. He snakes his arms around my waist kissing me softly.

He pulls away slowly," I can get used to this."

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN FOR THIS ENTIRE BOOK