twenty-five ❁

Emmas POV

I layed on the couch, glancing at the clock occasionally to decide the time I wanted to get ready. Hayes and I are going on a 'lil date since he's leaving in a few days. The current episode of Spongebob played in the background as I scrolled my phone.

I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to get ready. I placed my wool sock covered feet on the floor and outstretched my arms. I ran up to my room staring at myself in the mirror. My naked face almost made me gag so I immediately walked away.

I pulled multiple things from my closet before throwing something on. I slowly walked down the steps, making my way to the door. I closed the door behind me, shutting my eyes as the warm New York weather hits my face.

I smiled as Hayes pulled up and I hopped in the car. "Hey princess," he smiles. "Hey babe," I grin, putting on my seatbelt. I grab onto his hand as he pulls out of the driveway. "Hayes this is our song!" I squeal.

I smile as we rap the words to Bodak Yellow as loud as we can. "Hayes say cheese!" I demand, as he places his lips on my hand and I snap a picture. We finally arrived at the place we'd be eating.

We walk inside seating ourselves at a booth. "Hayes you should live here," I joke. "I'm considering it," He responds. "Oh no I was kidding I would never ask you to just leave all your friends," I effused. He just smiles as our food gets here.

I received a text from Jaycee, showing me this cute necklace Derek gave her.

Hayes ate that baked potato like he was getting paid for it. I chuckled, taking a picture. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded as we stood from the booth, going to his car. It felt like the sun just quit and it was freezing. I threw on a hoodie, aswell did Hayes, and we sat in the car.

"Lets go on a walk," He recommends. A smile creeps on my face, and I jumped out of the car. Me and Hayes connected hands, abandoning his car at the restaurant.

Snapchat;

ik its not actually a potato guys