five ❁

Jaycee's POV

I sat in the passenger seat as Derek drove to McDonalds. "Jaycee, talk to me," he frowns. I look at him, and turn my head back towards the road.

"Okay you asked for it," He chuckles. He removes his arm from the arm rest, tickling me. "Derek stop," I laughed until it was inaudible. "Pay attention to the road!" I managed to get out.

He removes his large hand from my stomach with a wide grin on his face.

Once we arrived at the Jack's house, Sammy was standing there with his phone in hand. "Watcha lookin at Sammy boy?" I ask. "There's a party tonight and we all have to go." He says excitingly.

Blaire comes downstairs with her phone in hand, "Highschool house parties? Hayes and Emma are the only ones age appropriate for those," She states.

"It's not a highschool house party smartass," He begins,"It's Jordyn's party at Exchange LA." Small footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. Kennedy's figure soon appeared, "Did you say Exchange LA?" She ask.

"Yeah," Sam smiles. "Girls were going shopping," Kennedy squeals. "What about Emma and Hayes?" I ask. "They already have plans," Hayes says coming down with Emma on his arm.

"Well lets go," Kennedy says, hinting at me to get Derek's keys. I run upstairs to where Derek was, sitting on the guest bed. "Derek," I drag. "Yeah Mami?" He ask. "Can i borrow your keys?" I ask nicely. "No," he says with no hesitation.

Guess we'll do this the Kennedy way. I slowly walk up to him, placing myself on his lap. "Jaycee what are you-"

"Shh," i smile, I began kissing his jawline slowly. He smirks biting his lip, causing me to trail my fingers down to his pockets. I grab his keys and stand up in one swift motion.

"Jaycee," He whines, after i slip out of the door. I trample downstairs holding up the keys," Ready, and I can't believe the Kennedy way actually works," I giggle.

Once we made it to the mall we went to some small boutique called "Lola" and Kennedy almost fainted. "I'm in love," She smiles.

We all had our dresses, and were getting ready. I threw my curly hair in a ponytail out of my face. I quickly applied makeup and let my hair back down. I slipped my dress on with nude pumps.

I stepped out of Johnsons room and went downstairs. "Jaycee you look, wow," Derek says. Nate threw Derek a sack, and Derek put it in his pocket. Skylar walked downstairs with Kennedy beside her.

Nate stood with his mouth open as did Johnson.

"Where is she?" Blaire panicked. Lets just say we let an already drunk Kennedy walk alone for another drink, and now we can't find her.

"Woo!" We hear a loud scream from the crowd of dancers. Me and Blaire exchanged a look before bolting on the dance floor. We saw Kennedy run to the slide door with her heels in hand.

We ran after her, and as soon as we saw her she was passed out by the dumpster.