nine ❁

Gilinsky's POV

Me and Madison were in the workout room while everyone was swimming, until i got a text from nate. "Madison something's wrong with Kennedy," I tell her. Her head snaps in my direction, "Hand me my phone," she says.

I give it to her and she gets up to leave, so I follow. We end up at their room, and Madison sees Nate holding a sleeping Kennedy. "What happened?" Madison panicked.

"Kennedy's grandma had a heart attack due to stress," Nate quietly spoke. Madison's mouth gapes open in shock. "They don't know if she's gonna be okay," Nate mummers.

"Poor Kennedy," Madison whispered. "She said she was fine, just needed some rest," Nate says. "Is she gonna make it to dinner tonight?" I ask, tired of being mute.

"Most likely, I'm gonna go to my room and finish unpacking," Nate says. He slowly moves from under her, pulling the covers over her.

He makes his way towards the door, leaving me and Madison there. "Lets go back to the pool," I suggest. She nods, grabbing my hand as we leave.

"Is she still asleep?" Jaycee asked. Madison nodded. "I hope she's okay, i was gonna ask you guys to model my hoodies. Sooner or later Kennedy came back outside, already wearing the hoodie. "I found this hoodie on the bed so i put it on," She shrugs.

"I need you,Stass, and Madison to take pictures in them," Sam says, throwing hoodies to Mads and Stass. The girls run off to God knows where. They'd been gone for awhile, so i decided to check snapchat.

 They'd been gone for awhile, so i decided to check snapchat

"The hoodies are selling like crazy," Sam shouts. "They posted a picture four minutes ago, where are they now?" I ask. Madison and Stass crawl in with Kennedy on their backs. She stands up giggling, and Madison and Stass roll over.

Kennedy prounced over to Skylar and sat on top of her. "So are we gonna ignore the fact that Kennedy and Emma slayed prom?" Derek asked. "Please shut the fuck up," Jaycee groaned. "Where's Emma?" Skylar asked.

"Fucking Hayes," Kennedy said looking at her phone. Nobody took her seriously, so we shrugged it off. "Sam how many hoodies do you have left?" Mads asked. "7 in yellow, 4 in black, and 6 in white," he checks.

Sooner or later Emma and Hayes came back laughing. "Did you guys fuck?" I question. Kennedy burst out laughing, rolling off of Sky. I chuckle and go to sit down.

"Guess who just got to Cabo," Emma groans. "Who?" Blaire ask. "Cindy, and her little friends too," Emma says. Kennedy's eyes go wide. "What's wrong with them?" Johnson asked. "You'll eventually find out," Blaire sighs.

(Just know, all the antagonist i used i actually love , besides James, so all things said are book purposes only)