thirty-two ❁

Kennedys POV

I bit my lip as I scrolled my laptop, planning for a huge project. I heard a soft knock on the door of my hotel room, and my brow raised.

I opened the door to see the Jacks smiling. "What do you songbirds want," I question. "We wanna see how the flyers coming along," Gilinsky rocks on the balls of his feet.

I back away from the door, them following me in. I flopped down on my bed, turning my laptop towards them. "Kenn this is fucking bomb," Johnson chuckled. I smiled, placing a spoonful of nutella in my mouth.

"I wasn't sure I really liked it," I shrugged. "Its the shit, when are you gonna send it to us," Gilinsky looks up from the screen. "Tonight if I can call Rupp and convince him to tag along," I smile innocently.

"So he doesn't know?" G smiled. I grinned shaking my head. "Call him now!" Johnson jumps on the bed.

I grabbed my phone, calling rupps contact and placed it on speaker.

He answers on the first ring. "Damn you love me that much dill pickle?" I joke. "Duh, what you need?" He laughs. "We want you to Dj for a special project," I chew my lip.

"Of course, anything for you," He hums. "I love you Rupp!" I squeal. "Love you too, Just text me the dates or if theres a flyer send it to me," He hangs up. "We got all our Djs," I wink at the boys.

What you guys think the big project is?