twenty-seven ❁

Jaycees POV

I was meeting my Agent, Crystal, in the studio today. We were going to be recording my single, Feels. "Hey Jaycee," She smiles. "Hey Crystal, Hey Lupe," I say jogging in the booth.

"You ready?" Lupe asked, I nodded. "I have been soul searching lately," I began,"You dont come real to me baby."

I nod," Lately it's you who's been switching up on me like ocean waves under a full moon," I began to feel the beat. "Can't even look in my eyes, Always them vs me and mine,"

We ran the song finally getting it fully recorded. "Good job, you're supposed to be meeting Derek for lunch in 30!" Crystal claps. I nod, exiting the studio.

I made my way to Five Guys, sliding my shades on, pulling over my hoodie. I saw Derek wearing the same, sitting there with our food. I smile, running to hug him. "Hey beautiful," He chuckles. "Hey D," I beam. "How was the studio, he says eating a fry.

"It was okay," I smile, happy he actually cared. He slowly reached over and grabbed my hand, catching me off guard. I looked up at him, a smile on my face.

"What?" He chuckles. "Nothing," I giggle, looking down at my phone. "Pay attention to me," He whines. I looked up at him,"Sorry, I was texting Lupe." He rolls his eyes, looking off.

"Derek stop that," I groan. "Why are you always texting him," Derek complains. "He is my producer Derek, business is business," I state.

He rolls his eyes, grazing his thumb over my knuckles. He looks up into my eyes,"Do you like him?" He mutters. I practically choked on my soda,"Derek," I laugh.

"This isn't funny," he groans. "He's married Derek, that's Crystals husband," I snicker."Really! that's embarrassing," he mumbles, sinking down in his chair.

"I only have eyes for you," I thought i said quietly.

"Wait, what?" Derek smiles. "Nothing," I rush. "Jaycee you like me," he stretched his word. I rolled my eyes, standing up. "I have to go, i'm hanging with Kennedy today."

"Let me drive you," He stands up, taking place beside me. I walked to his car, letting myself in the passenger seat. "Give me your phone," I say, holding out my hand.

He places his phone in my hand, and I unlock it with my fingerprint. I go to his music playing By Chance, by Rae Sremmurd. Derek nods his head to the beat and I hum along.

After playing multiple songs, we pull up at Kennedys parents house. "Call me if you need a ride home Jayc," He reminds. I nod, turning around to get out. Derek grabs my arm softly, shaking his head.

He points to his lips, and I smirk, connecting our lips. I pull away, and he bites his lip," seeya mami."
I wink at him, exiting the car. I run up the doorstep, letting myself in.

"Jayc!" Kennedy squealed, putting me on snapchat. I turn, placing my hand on my hip. I burst out laughing, running out of the camera. "I missed you!" She smiles, hugging me.

"What are we doing?" I question. "Partying!" Kenn sways her arms in the air. "Hell yeah!" I shout. She grabs my arm, pulling me upstairs. She sits me on her bed.

"You're gorgeous so you don't need makeup," She points out. She reached in her closet handing me a black bodycon dress. I remove my clothes, sliding the dress on. Kennedy turns around,"you're beautiful Jayc," She smiles.

I smile, sliding on some shoes. "Ready?" she asked. "Yeah let's go," I stand up. She runs down the hall to her brothers room, making me follow. "Bye Bran Bran," She leans down kissing his cheek.

She hops into the drivers seat of her parents Lincoln. I get in the passenger seat, waiting for her to connect her aux. Riding with her and Emma is like experiencing someone record a musical.ly

Drenched Up by the Glo Twinz came on and Kennedy started dancing. "Drenched up Drenched up Drenched up I got too much sauce,"She says leaning back in forth.

I started recording her on snapchat.

"Pull up Pull up vroom vroom," she says moving her free hand doing the driving motion. "Whip it Whip it zoom zoom," She sings, speeding but slowing down.

"Getting jay's something something," She laughs at how she forgot the lyrics. "Got the sauce something something, drench gotta 'lil walk in it, getting lit with the Glo Twinz," she raps, dabbing.

"Turn up Turn up Turn up ah, drenched up drenched up drenched up," she yells hitting the folks. I laugh, then we pulled up to the club.

"What if Neels is here?" Kennedy jokes, due to the fact he's at every party we go to. We walked in while Fairytale by Rod Da God was playing.

"It ain't no mufuckin secret breaking my heart into pieces, I know the game I should teach it cause these niggas hate for no mufuckin reason," Me and Kennedy began.

"Yeah believe it, whenever you go I hate to see you leavin, got me regrettin and grieving, I like to take my time and beat up the pussy don't really care if my phone keep on ringing,DAMN!" We shout.

"Jaycee this is my song!" Kennedy grabbed my hand. "Who in the hell got that ass!" I shouted laughing. "Go Kenn!" I cheered. She bent down and started twerking. "Aye!Aye!Aye!" I clapped.

Kennedy was having the time of her life. She had downed about 8 shots back to back. "Jaycee I have to pee," she tugs my arm. "Go, I'll be over there," I pointed to the lounge. We went our separate ways, and I sat down on a chair.

I looked down at my phone, liking some pictures on Instagram and texting a few people back. I look up, and made contact with one of my least favorite people,Cindy. She smirked at me, as Derek came up to her.

He tried to look in my direction to see what she was looking at, but she turned his head towards her, pressing his lips on hers roughly. He didn't even push her off and my heart shattered.

I ripped the necklace off from around my neck. I stood up, walking towards them with tears burning my eyes. "Here, give it to her," I throw the necklace at Derek.

"Jaycee what are you-"

"Don't speak to me ever again Derek," My breath hitched. "Jaycee please," He begged grabbing my arm. I pushed him off of me,"I never wanna see you ever, dont contact me ever," I spat, turning my head towards Cindy, who is still smirking.

"And don't think in any way that you're better than me because you're not," I lean in towards her ear,"I hope my pussy taste good, bitch," I said harshly, pushing her against the wall, walking off.

This pissed me off completely, Cindy doesn't know if she wants Neels or Derek. Then a thought popped into my head, Neels is definitely at this party. I turned my head every direction, grinning when I spot him walking towards Cindy and Derek.

I run up to him, sliding in his way smoothly. "Hey Neels," I smile. "Hey Jaycee," He lights up. "You look good," I whisper, trailing my finger down his chest. "You do too," He bites his lip. I wrap my arms around his neck connecting our lips quickly.

I feel eyes burning the back of my head, making me smirk. I pull away, the smirk still on my face. "Seeya," I wink, leaving a dumbfounded Neels, and a super pissed Derek behind me.