ten ❁

Nate's POV

"Nate do you promise you'll come to my graduation?" Kennedy pouts. I stick out my pinky, and she smiles locking hers with mine. "Kennedy we have to go," Sky says sadly.

Kennedy stands on her tip toes hugging my neck, before turning around to board her plane. She looks back at us, giving us a wave. "Guys we should head to our gate," Derek says. We all nod making our way to the plane.

We finally made it back to the Jacks house. "I'm gonna see if the girls landed safely," Madison says, going to the kitchen. Derek sits on the couch, messing with his fingers, while Johnson and I sit on the couch in silence.

Derek chuckles, "Guys we're whipped," He says rubbing his face. "No shit," Johnson laughs. We could hear Madison giggling in the kitchen. I roll my eyes, "Im gonna go ride around and smoke," I shrug.

We all of a sudden get quiet, only to hear the loud sounds of Mads and Gilinsky kissing. "We're going too," Johnson says.

We were sitting on the hood of my car in the park smoking, when Derek decided to call Jaycee. "Hey did you guys good?" Derek ask. "Yeah, you guys?" she responds.

"Whipped," Johnson whispers, causing me to chuckle. "We're good," Derek says as i pass him the joint. "Move bitch," Kennedys groans in the background. "Make me!" a younger voice shouts.

"Who is that little girl?" Derek ask. "Kennedy's neighbor, she's like 6," Jaycee chuckles. "Why the fuck are you even here?" Kennedy asked the kid. "You're supposed to be baby sitting me!" the girl screams.

"Shut the fuck up! go play outside," Kennedy yells, and a door was slammed. "You're the worst babysitter ever!" The girl shouts. "Why are you back in here!" Kennedy loudly groans. "I want a snack," the girl whines.

"Fuck you and your snacks, go find a new babysitter!" Kennedy hollers, slamming the door once more. "Update," Johnson recommends. "Kennedy kicked the girl out," Jaycee states. I instantly start laughing.

"Gotta go Derek," Jaycee hangs up. "That was weird," He raises his brow.