eighteen❁

Blaires POV

I slid the tight bodycon dress on, snapping my choker on. Ding Dong. I smirked, coming out of Courtney's guest room. Sooner or later the house was filled with people.

"Hey Blaire!" I hear an unfamiliar voice. "Hey Neels," I smile. "This party is sick! happy birthday," He beams. I thank him, going into the kitchen grabbing a drink. "Hey babes!" Savannah says, with Dylan's arm around her.

"Hey gorgeous, hey Dyls," I waved. "What up hoes!" I heard the voice I know and love. "Kenny!" I scream hugging her. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I question. "Im not gonna miss your birthday the fuck," she scoffs.

"Cam's here too," she says taking a drink from her cup. "Fucking liar," I smile. She points at him, and I walk towards him. "Hey brunette," I chuckle. He turns around with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey Blaire, surprised you're not working," he winks.

"Shut up," I say lightly pushing his chest. I look in my cup to see it half empty,"lets go get a drink," I grab his arm dragging him in the kitchen. "Hey Brandon whats going on?" I ask. "They're doing shot contest," He chuckles.

"Cam lets do it!" I beg. "Okay," he shrugs. Me and Cam stood side by side, downing as many shots as we could, and someone was keeping count. "Woo!" I scream as the time went off. "Cam and Blaire took the most shots!" Brandon shouted. "Fuck yeah!" Cam high fived me.

"Now for the birthday girls dance!" the Dj shouted. "Freak Hoe" Started playing and me and Court got on the dance floor. Courtney and I started twerking and laughing at the same time. Jaycee and Kennedy started throwing money on us. "Go, Go, Go, Go!" Skylar and Emma chanted.

"Go out there hoes!" Emma shouted, pushing Nash and Cam in our direction. They laughed standing behind us. After the music went off I sat on the couch with my girls, and boy were we drunk off our ass.