fifteen❁

Blaire's POV

"Fruity Pebbles or Captain Crunch?" I asked Cam. "Captain Crunch," He responds. I turn around and see him staring at me through the phone.

I quickly fixed me a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat. "When are you coming back to LA?" he questioned. "Not sure, i've been busy working," I replied. Cam groans,"you're always working."

I chuckle," I have to pay rent Cam, i'm not rich." He scoffs,"how much do you get paid for promotions?" I raised my brow," I got paid about ten grand this month."

"You should model more," He recommends. "I have work Cam," I once again remind him. "So, Jaycee,Skylar, and Kennedy all go to college and still model," he shoots back. I roll my eyes, since I didn't have a response.

"I've gotta go," Cam hangs up, not letting me reply. I sigh, putting my bowl in the sink. I grab my keys, heading to work.

"Blaire!" My boss shouts. I only look up in response. "Take this cheesecake to table 5," he commands. I grab the cheesecake, heading to the table. "Here you go ma'am," I smile putting the dessert down. I make my way to the back, to clock in only to be pulled away.

"Kevin what the fuck!" I spit. "I went through your call log, why the fuck have you been talking to that Cameron dude?" He questioned. "Gosh Kevin fuck off. you're my brother not my dad!" I say, exiting the room.

I quickly clock in going to sit at my register. I scoff, as Kevin walks passed me to the exit. "Table for two," The man infront of me ask. "Right this way," I smile grabbing two menus. I walked them to a table in the back placing down menus.

"A waitress will be here to help soon," I smile. This is gonna be a long day.

I walked into my house, slowly removing my shoes. I quickly took a shower, and sat in my room watching netflix.